• August 10, 2006 2:20 PM BST
    Hi all, I"m Anna White, a transvestite from Rochester NY who enjoys wearing women's clothing as much as possible. Needs lots of help though in improving my feminine appearance. I have not come out and am not sure if I want to or not. In any case, I look forward to participating in your forums and meeting new friends.
    Have just joined as full member.
    • 515 posts
    August 12, 2006 5:17 AM BST
    Well welcome you Anna it is truly a wonderful thing you have found here I hope you stay around to enjoy the new friends you can make here.
    I think you are very courageous to take that first step into the forums and tell us so much about your self. If I can ever be of any help or just an ear to vent you frustrations please let me know I am always willing to try and help.
    Best wishes and once again welcome
    Sara
    Oops and PS we all need help from time to time
    • 2627 posts
    August 10, 2006 8:07 PM BST
    Hi Anna & welcome to Tweb.
    • 2068 posts
    August 10, 2006 8:29 PM BST
    Welcome to TW anna, i KNOW you'll be fine here

LOL Anna-Marie
    xxxxxxxxx
    • 2017 posts
    August 11, 2006 12:27 PM BST
    hi Anna and welcome to TW. There are many other girls here who are not 'out'. Some never will be, like SRS, it's not for everyone. You will, however, make some good friends here.
    • 1980 posts
    August 11, 2006 3:36 PM BST
    Hi Anna-

Welcome to TW, girl. You have come to the right place for all sorts of help, support and advice. It doesn't matter where you are on the TG spectrum, from someone who occasionally dons lingerie to fulltime post-op, you will find people who understand and who won't discriminate...though they may try to pilfer some of your clothes.<g>

Seriously no matter what kind of help you need, we got it, whether it's the pros and cons of letting someone else, family, friends, employer, whoever, know about you. Or if you decide you want get out of the closet, what to wear when you do and where to go. And if you choose to stay in the closet, which is totally okay, then how you can make your closet more comfy and stylish.

And as far as improving your feminine appearance, girl, there is no place like TW for ideas and resources. Just ask, hon and you shall receive.

Hope you like it here, Anna.

Hugs...Joni Marie