fem side

• 4 posts
    September 21, 2006 9:23 PM BST
    im just starting to get to know my fem self and ive come to the conclusion that she is an out right tart and scares me has anyone else come across this or is it just me and should i resist her or just give in close my eyes and enjoy the ride what do you all think
    • 1083 posts
    September 21, 2006 11:27 PM BST
    Maryanne--

In any other place, I'd've said Pop-tart.

Here, that just isn't as funny....

As for diets, don't go there.

Helen--

Take a little time to think this through. Far be it from me to tell you no...but then, a yes answer depends on you.

I've found that my womanhood is tied more closely to everyday living--for me, this is not a sexual issue so much as it is an issue of my sexuality. In short--this isn't a turn on for me, it's my daily life. (And if it is a turn on...it's the most expensive one a perosn could have...! )

Luv 'n hugs,

Dr. Minako Sakura
    "Almost-Angel, T-Girl Genius, and Ultra-Flirt"
  • September 22, 2006 3:41 AM BST
    Helen,

I can't remember the book on Transgender that deals with this, but it's normal. So, don't worry.

As CD's or TG's evolve, they go through a speeded-up process of maturation similar to what a girl-growing-up-into-a-woman goes through.

We go through phases of fetishes with makeup, clothes, shoes, and behaviors. And we toy with all kind of styles with these until we find out what "fits." Eventually, we mature and act, look, dresss like "women our age" generally do. But, you have to go through the growing up processes first.

That's a really simple and bastardized summary of the point of the book, but my own experience and what I've seen here and in other CD/TV/TG/TS forums, all seem to validate this in my mind to the extent that I believe it.

If you are just starting out, welcome to the "transition", hon. It takes time...

Good luck and don't worry! Have fun!!

Hugs!!!

Kari
    • 614 posts
    September 22, 2006 7:59 AM BST
    hi ya helen 1stly id like to welcome you to trannyweb

and secondly chcik let your her down and enjoy your fem side

u say shes a bit of a tart does that mean im i got frsh blood for war of the hem lines , as maryanne well tell u i can be a tart some days as well
    • 2463 posts
    September 21, 2006 10:31 PM BST
    Being a tart? Around here? NO!!! Say it isn't so!!!!!

Enjoy and celebrate who you are.

Mere
    • 2068 posts
    September 22, 2006 9:37 PM BST
    OMG....a tart Here at TW?. Helen you'll be just fine here cos we're all a bit mad at times, specially cheistina who can out-tart anybody & i do mean anybody.

LOL xxxxx
    Anna-Marie
    • 2017 posts
    September 24, 2006 8:36 PM BST
    Hi Helen, welcome to TW. Don't worry about who your fem side is, she's a part of you and you should accept her for who she is. She'll fit in nicely around here!