My SO left...

• February 13, 2003 7:28 AM GMT
    Thank you girls, both of you

You are sweet. Later on yesterday my electrologist called me and said that my SO had made her very agressive and mean phone calls, and we decided to have a small break in our sessions. She was really afraid of my SO...
    I learned from my electrologist that my SO is at my son´s place. Now I know at least where she is.

I guess my SO is more a man than me...

hugs

Laura
    • 1083 posts
    February 12, 2003 7:31 PM GMT
    Laura:

Oh, hon...that's terrible. I am so, so unhappy for you. No note, nothing? Not even some sort of warning? That's just awful...if you want (or need) someone to talk to, you can e-mail me...or IM me as well.

Jayne Sakura
  • February 12, 2003 7:09 AM GMT
    Hi girls

Now it happened. As I woke up this morning she was gone. With the car and our dog. And she left no notice...
    I knew this would come, but not this soon...

Laura
  • February 17, 2003 9:00 AM GMT
    Hi Laura,

It must be very difficult for our partners to see the man they married drifting away from them.  Being transgendered has it's upside, but trying to maintain the same relationship with your partner is definitely one of the downers.  I hope that your SO manages to come around so that you can get back together.

Hugs

Lisa
    • 90 posts
    February 14, 2003 12:47 AM GMT
    Laura, I am so sad for you - and just as you were getting on so well at last with 'The System' this has to happen.

I know that your SO was also your best friend but your progression must have been so very difficult without her support.
    The 'lost' appointment letter could have been disastrous for you had you not checked.

It is so trite to say this but perhaps you can see that it opens a clearer way for your transition while perhaps still being able to maintain something of the past bond you once had.

Hugs
    Annie
    • 246 posts
    February 13, 2003 7:30 PM GMT
    S.O female?          not good.
    anyway each to their own.

my s.o.now dresses too. we have to decide what we do as a couple, continue and compromise or what???

mmmmm. delicious oportunities exist in life if you grab life by the horns and just live it.......

• 530 posts
    February 12, 2003 8:29 PM GMT
    Ouch.I feel for you.

Big hug.Sue.X