Good Morning on this 10th of Oct.

• 515 posts
    October 10, 2006 9:37 AM BST
    Good morning Ladies.
    I just wanted to say hi ya to every one I have been missing lately, its not that I have been ignoring any one. I just have been very busy and I have also had to spend a lot of time in discussions with my family back in the UK. Hopefully things will get back to normal here very soon and I will be more active again. But until then know that I am thinking of you all and love you very much.

Sara
  • October 10, 2006 9:47 AM BST
    Hope all goes well Sarah. Looking forward to a good day here. Going to get dismal weather wise after today, so will make the best of it today. Best wishes to all the girls here at T World. DeeDee
  • October 10, 2006 6:20 PM BST
    Hi All,

Hope everyone is having a good day or evening.

Here in Northern California, it's somewhat cool today with rain expected. Time to get out some sweaters, skirts and umbrellas.

For me, a rainy day brings a peaceful time to contemplate things and settle down the noisy thoughts in my mind.

Hugz,
    Michelle Lynn
  • October 11, 2006 5:48 PM BST
    well... the rain never came, but it was a relaxing day anyway.

Hugz,
    Michelle Lynn
    • 2627 posts
    October 10, 2006 2:30 PM BST
    Good Morning!!

Woke up freezing, feel cold to the bones. Coffees soon to be done! I forgot to close my windows again. Dee Dee we've got some cold days comimg to. Highs just warm enough not to make ice.

Have a nice day & think warm thoughts.