globaldrug.com?

• 134 posts
    October 27, 2006 11:21 PM BST
    anyone know whats happening with globaldrug.com? If you click on the website it says they are now trading as inhouse drugstore or something.
    Thing is, Ive got an order in with them from before the change & I have not seen anything of it for 3 weeks now.
    Usually when you email with a query they respond the next day. Not now!
    The service has always been excellent before.
    Im disapointed in this as Im sure Lisa Perko is a member of TW. (it is she who the email gets addressed to)
    Hopefully things are just a bit slow with their change over to the new website.
    Angel x
    • 40 posts
    October 28, 2006 12:41 AM BST
    I have been buying prescription medicines from Inhouse for a couple of years now and there has never been a problem. They have also responded quickly to any queries. Perhaps there is simply delay caused by the merger of the two companies.

Although I know that this isn't much help when your order hasn't arrived. This isn't a fly by night operation that has just appeared out of the blue so I would be surprised if it dosn't arrive eventually.

Sue
    • 364 posts
    October 29, 2006 4:34 AM GMT
    I have just received my first order and there was no delay.
    I previously used Global Drugs

Hugs
    Joanne
    • 1083 posts
    October 30, 2006 7:58 PM GMT
    I have used Inhouse for almost 3 years, mostly due to the lack of healthcare coverage I have had. (I go to WalMart now for my Epilepsy meds, but at $6/month--as opposed to $27.58/month--I should.) The sole reason is that I can get the estrogen I need (and yes, I do have a prescription!!!) without going broke.

Having said all that, I have never had an issue with them. They are quick, professional, and reasonable. That's as close to an endorsement of a pharmacy as I will ever give. Because I beleive one should have a prescription (or at least be seeing a doctor while taking hormones), I do not list them on my website.

But, since you asked here...I'll share!

Luv 'n hugs,

Dr. Mina Sakura
    • 134 posts
    November 2, 2006 8:32 PM GMT
    Update on my lost order:
    Lisa emailed me, she is going to resend me my order!
    good service!
    Angel x
    • 2127 posts
    October 30, 2006 12:25 AM GMT
    I recently had problems contacting them by email. It seems that their ISP has installed a new server based spam filter and that is causing them to lose a lot of genuine mail too.

I finally managed to contact them by using their contact form on their site.

Just go to the In-House Pharmacy site and then click on the contact link in thier menu. Make sure to use the contact form though.

I'll also let them know there's still a problem.

Hugs,

Katie x