London New Girl

• 16 posts
    November 9, 2006 3:57 AM GMT

I live in London. Just started cross dressing again and I am thinking about asking doctors about hormones.

I have my own flat now so I can dress up pretty much whenever.

Just got some new boots from the internet. isn't the net great for getting stuff...

I was thinking of going to the Xmas Trans-mission http://www.trans-mission.org/ anyone else here going?

I'm trying to get an outfit together in time. Already started my christmas shopping early.

Merry Xmas.

Kim Kandy xxx
  • November 9, 2006 6:11 AM GMT
    Hi Kim and welcome to Trannyweb. I hope you enjoy your time here and that the group meets your needs.
    It sounds as though you're enjoying Christmas already if you are getting an outfit together for the Xmas TX.

Welcome again

Alina xxx
    • 2 posts
    November 15, 2006 11:29 AM GMT
    Hi Kim,
    I will be flying in to London in Dec. to go to the way-out party but might try trans-mission..
    I too have bought some new killer boots (from the states) and hope to doll up like " Mrs Claus" with a red mini and red/white slash top with my black leather hi-heel boots..
    I'll be visiting a dressing service to make sure I look fab first and then painting So-Ho pink!!
    We share a great hobby and London is just the best so watch out for my pics in Jan '07
    Have a great time-you can't plan too early!
    • 2017 posts
    November 9, 2006 2:26 PM GMT
    Welcome aboard Kim. You're lucky living in an area where you can regularly go out dressed. Just don't forget to post your Christmas pics here!!
    • 1980 posts
    November 15, 2006 1:11 PM GMT
    Hi Kim-

Welcome to the group, hon.

Hugs...Joni