hej wszystkim (hi everyone)

• November 26, 2006 4:54 PM GMT
    Hi!
    i'm newbie here. I come from poland (country in central europe, near Germany and Russia). I love foregin languages - english, italian, spanish and i used to study arabic for a while.
    So about my secret hobby - crossdressing. I have found it about one year ago. Now I do like - do not call me stupid or sth for that - wear lingerie under my common clothes, when I'm in the city. It makes me feeling good and special - that's why i do it. I hope, when I have my own flat I would be able to crossdress everything else too.

So hi all !!!
  • November 26, 2006 6:38 PM GMT
    I do agree - no one else sees what do I wear, and I do not have to care what other thinks (which really is a problem for me )

• 448 posts
    November 26, 2006 7:12 PM GMT
    Hi Asienka, never flinch from being yourself. We are blessed to be who we are, just be a gorgeous babe and make everyone else jealous. I know it is more difficult in Poland than it is in England , but I hope you will meet lots of new friends here who will help and give you encouragement. Love, Porscha xxx
    • 140 posts
    November 26, 2006 8:39 PM GMT
    Asienka: Welcome to TW. Don't feel alone at all friend, I don't even OWN any male underwear anymore. I wear lingerie and hosiery all the time. Jackie
    • 1980 posts
    November 26, 2006 5:53 PM GMT
    I powitanie, Asienka-

I hope that means "hello" in Polish. Welcome to the group, Asienka, you are so welcome here. I hope you enjoy it and make lots of new friends. As far as wearing lingerie, I do it all the time, as I'm sure lots of other girls do, too. It isn't stupid at all, it just feels right and it's certainly no one else's business what you are wearing.

Glad you're here.

Hugs...Joni Marie
    • 2017 posts
    November 27, 2006 12:47 PM GMT
    Hi Asienka. Underwear/lingerie, I only own a few pairs that aren't female and hardly ever wear them since I prefer the girly ones. What does it matter? Be yourself and enjoy it!!

Oh and welcome to TW.