Transmission London Dec 2nd

• 16 posts
    December 2, 2006 7:54 AM GMT
    I didn't see any other posts about it and I wondered if anyone else was going to Transmission http://www.trans-mission.org/ TG club tonight, it's last one before Xmas.

I was going to go, first time I've been.

Kim
    • 16 posts
    December 7, 2006 9:51 PM GMT
    OK I'm commenting my own thread... but I had a good time I got back about 5am... on the night bus.

It was also my first time out en femme... so no one said anything on the bus down or back... I guess maybe I passed OK.

I had several pints of Guinness and enjoyed talking to other CD's there, so I will probably go next month it's the first saturday of the month.

Maybe see you there, if you can make it too London.

The next event is on Saturday 6th January 2007, if anyone wanted to meet up before and maybe go for a meal leave a message here.

Kim
    • 773 posts
    December 8, 2006 1:04 AM GMT
    I actually had a lovely time at the Richmond, VA TGIIFF/James River Transgender Society Christmas party at Fieldens in Richmond December 1.

The TGIIFF (Transgender Interested In Fun at Fieldens) gatherings are the first Friday of every month (at Fieldens, of course) and are well worth attending.

I always wanted to go to Transmissions. Perhaps someday on anothewr trip to Old Blighty, I'll have a chance.
    • 1652 posts
    December 8, 2006 12:17 PM GMT
    Hi Kim, glad you made it to TM, good choice for a first night out. And that was very brave of you to travel on the bus on your own and everything! Well done, and glad you enjoyed it.
    xx