Hello everybody

• 1 posts
    December 8, 2006 3:31 PM GMT
    Hi there, I'm new here from Yorkshire, 53yrs old and I hope I have finally found somewhere I can be open and happy about my feminine side.
    I have had the desire to wear womens clothes for as long as I can remember, the look on my mothers face when as an 8yr old I was asked what I wanted for for my birthday and I asked for a dress! Needless to say I didn't get one and the subject was never mentioned again.
    As I grew older, and was left alone in the house I began to borrow clothes from my mother and sister, without them knowing, spending the odd hour here and there as a girl and enjoying the comfortable feeling I had as a girl.
    Many years have passed and I am still totally secretive about my cross dressing, on average for 3 or 4 hours a day 2 or 3 days a week. How I would love to be more open, to appear in public and be accepted as a woman. But I can't see it happening.
    Anyway now it is time to get out of this blouse and dress as I have to go out and buy food.
    Wishing you all every happiness, Toni
    • 364 posts
    December 8, 2006 8:18 PM GMT
    Welcome to TW Toni. I am sure you will enjoy joining us.

Hugs
    Joanne
    • 140 posts
    December 9, 2006 12:27 PM GMT
    Welcome Toni: You definately found the right place to be open and free about you femininity here. Advice, tips, ideas and even
    quite a few shoulders to cry on at times, are abundant here.
    The term sympathetic ear is a redundant term here. Again, Welcome!
    You will find a lot of wonderful people and some very fine friends
    as you go along here. I sure have! Jackie
    • 2573 posts
    December 9, 2006 11:02 AM GMT
    Toni,

Welcome to the Sorority. You will find openness, understanding and acceptance here. The happiness you must find from within. It came very quickly for me after I came to TW. You will also find people to go out with en femme your first time. Then there is SPARKLE.
    • 2463 posts
    December 9, 2006 12:44 PM GMT
    Hi Toni, and welcome. I'm sorry I didn't welcome you earlier (work schedule). Be sure to check out the Blogs, Chatroom, etc.

You'll love it here.

Mere
    • 1980 posts
    December 9, 2006 2:49 PM GMT
    Hi Toni-

You are so very welcome here, girl, it's a pleasure having you as part of TW. As to what may or not be possible for you personally, Toni, why that remains to be seen. TW and the support here can be incredibly empowering, as many girls will testify. Speaking for myself if someone had told me a couple of years ago that I would be doing some of the things I have done, I would have laughed myself silly.

Hugs...Joni
    • 2017 posts
    December 11, 2006 8:40 AM GMT
    Hi Toni. Welcome to the site. Here you can be as open as you want to be and I'm sure you'll find a sympathetic ear.