new girl on the block

• January 16, 2007 12:57 AM GMT
    Hi ya
    Thought I'd break the ice and introduce myself to the group. I'm a lifelong tgirl that has been in the closet the whole time. Realizing that it can't go on much longer. It's been difficult and very lonely, as many of you know, but at least I'm doing something about it now. I love discovering the joys of womanhood as I move forward!
    -Clarissa
  • January 16, 2007 1:24 AM GMT
    Hi Clarissa, and welcome. Your brief intro sounds like most of us girls here in TW. I have been out of the closet now for about 6 years and it has been such a rush. The girls at TW are the greatest girls in the world. We no longer have to feel like we are all alone. I am sure you will love it here as I do. I get to Montreal once in a while as a Motor Coach Operator and if your interested would love to have coffee some time.
  • January 17, 2007 12:57 AM GMT
    Thank you sooo much for your sweet support. I'll give all my support too.. It's also wonderful to be called pretty! Thanks Joni. Its great to be here and I really look to talking to all of you.
    -Clarissa
    • 2017 posts
    January 16, 2007 2:06 PM GMT
    Hi Clarissa, and welcome to the site. You're not alone here and there are many girls in the same position as you. As long as you're a member here I can promise you that you'll never feel lonely and will make lots of new friends that understand what you are feeling.

Enjoy!
    • 1980 posts
    January 16, 2007 2:27 PM GMT
    Hi Clarissa Michelle-

<big hug> I love your name, hon, it's so pretty and so is your avatar. Girl, it's so nice to meet you, I hope you like it here. TW is probably the best place on the web for girls like us, I think you'll make lots of new friends and get good advice and support. You can always find someone to listen to what's going on in your life and to offer help if that's what's needed or just a shoulder to cry on with a big box of tissues handy. Glad you're here.

Hugs...Joni Marie