hello ladies

• 100 posts
    March 10, 2007 6:40 PM GMT
    hi girls,

my name is Tina, i have just joined, and wanted to say hello to you all. As a closet tv, this is a big step for me, but i hope it will allow me to express my real self. It would be nice to make some girl friends, and a few make-up tips wouldnt go amiss!!!!!!! lol

luv 2 u all

Tina xxx
    • 364 posts
    March 10, 2007 8:02 PM GMT
    Hi Tina

Welcome and I am sure you will enjoy our company
    • 140 posts
    March 11, 2007 11:56 PM GMT
    Hi Tina: Welcome to the best site for girls like us anywhere. As you can already tell, there are some very nice girls here(lots of them actually). And making friends is pretty easy here too.
    Best wishes, hope to hear from you soon!
    Jackie
    • 374 posts
    March 15, 2007 11:54 AM GMT
    Welcome to TW Tina! I'm sure you'll enjoy the time you spend here. There really is no better website on the 'net.

Hugs & kisses,

Monika
    • 2017 posts
    March 11, 2007 10:37 AM GMT
    Hi Tina. Let me welcome you to TW again. It is a big step as you say, but you will feel right at home here. Everyone is friendly here as you'll see. Hope to meet you in chat sometime.

Nikki x
    • 1980 posts
    March 11, 2007 8:32 PM GMT
    Hi Tina, you are so welcome here, girl. Thank you for joining. Hon, you can find whatever you're looking for on TW, friendship, advice, support (anything from emotional support to where to buy a good fitting bra), tips on makeup, style, how to stumble gracefully in a pair of 5" pumps (my specialty), you name it and you can find it on TW. Seriously, TW is probably the best place on the web for girls like us, whether you're in the closet and happy being there (totally understandable) or not so happy and wishing you could get out (totally understandable) or living 24/7 as the girl you've always wanted to be (totally understandable as well), you will find someone who is there or has been there and who will be happy to share their story.

Glad you're here, Tina.

Hugs...Joni Marie
    • 2068 posts
    March 11, 2007 8:55 PM GMT
    Hi there Tina, welcome to TW...i just KNOW you're gonna feel right at home here

LOL xxxxxx
    Anna-Marie
    • 2463 posts
    March 12, 2007 2:11 AM GMT
    Hi Tina,
    Pardon my failure to respond earlier......

Welcome to our little corner of insanity. You will love it here. Just stick around and let us get to know you.

By the way, the new people have to have the coffee made first thing in the morning.

Mere
    • 2573 posts
    March 13, 2007 1:05 AM GMT
    Welcome too TW, Tina.

Thank you for your comments on my blog.