My SO tried to trap me in

• February 26, 2003 10:19 AM GMT
    Yes things have gone bad...

Today I sent my application for a divorce into our local court. They will pronounce for us a six months transition period and then a divorce. Unless I take my letter back.
    I have my reasons. They are very serious reasons and I doubt that we ever can agree about our common life again.

Sad but true

Laura
  • February 21, 2003 1:16 PM GMT
    Hi girls  :)

Here you have my SO´s newest trick. When I came home yesterday evening from our ts-party she was gone...again. But she had left notes that I should visit a certain medical doctor at 11 today. This doctor gave me a phone call this morning and said that I MUST come, othetwise police will come and get me. So I went there...right into the trap my wife had set for me. This (poor) doctor diagnosted me as acutic psychotic and sent me in an ambulance into the psychiatric clinics. There five guys observed me and found no track of psychosis. Then they called my ts-shrink, who said that I was neither there psychotic. So they kicked me out... I lost five hours of working time because of my wife´s trick.

This is sad...

Laura
    • 4 posts
    May 30, 2004 2:17 AM BST
    I am soo sorry this happened to you...
    It is one of the main reasons I stay in the cupboard...
    I cannot come out.....Enjoy your freedom
  • May 31, 2004 7:01 AM BST
    Well Sandra...

I want to forget about the whole. But here you see, my life was not that sunny last year. I had to go through real hard times. I remember that I had to hide behind locks in one room in my own house from my crazy SO, who would have attacked me if she had the chance. Sometimes I was so afraid of going home that I went to a friend instead. Luckily she said I would be welcome any time. That whole spring 2003 is now like a bad dream I don´t want to recall any more.

Laura
  • February 22, 2003 7:26 AM GMT
    Laura dear

That's awful. Have things got so bad?

I don't know about Finnish law but in the UK we have things called restraining orders, where you can go to court and ask the court to prevent somebody coming near you because they are harrassing you. Something like that might be worthwhile if only to show that you are not going to take this harrassment lying down.

Hugs

Sarah
    • 530 posts
    February 21, 2003 7:50 PM GMT
    It is indeed sad.Do you not carry explanatory paperwork from your psychiatrist in case of problems with the authorities? I do,but have been fortunate so far in that it has never been needed.

Sue.XX