hello again

• 4 posts
    April 2, 2007 5:01 PM BST
    Hey girls! i just thought i would say hello! i was a full member of trannyweb about 6 months ago, but i went through a "purge" and threw all my clothes away, and deactivated my membership! but now im back and iv'e even started to build up a new wardrobe!!! anyway just wanted to say hello and would like to get to know a few people and maybe even go out dressed as Zoe! xxx
    • 100 posts
    April 2, 2007 5:31 PM BST
    Welcome back Zoe. Im only newish here myself, so didnt know you "pre-purge", but many happy returns.

Tinaxxx
    • 374 posts
    April 3, 2007 11:24 AM BST

Welcome back Zoe! I've never purged myself but have thought about it in the past...thinking that maybe I could try to put those feelings away or control them somehow. I've come to the realization that these feelings will never go away...if anything they will get stronger and I now just embrace the feminine feelings I have. Anyways hon...have fun shopping for your new wardrobe and hopefully meet you in chat soon

Hugs & kisses,

Monika
    • 515 posts
    April 4, 2007 12:02 AM BST
    Hi ya Zoe,

i wonder can you ever take the real girl out of the body ........mmmmmmm thats a hard one
    Well welcome back and i hope you have found your way in life.
    Take care
    Sara-Lynn
  • April 6, 2007 10:06 PM BST
    Hi hon how r u today? I am new here and was admiring your pic. u r very lovley
    • 1652 posts
    April 2, 2007 11:59 PM BST
    Hi Zoe, welcome back.
    No more silly purges now, eh babe?
    xx
    • 2017 posts
    April 4, 2007 7:14 AM BST
    Welcome back Zoe. Went through a couple of purges myself a long time ago but you can't change who you are. Nice to see you here and in such a positive frame of mind too. Hopefully you will get out as Zoe in the near future.