im a new girl

• April 6, 2007 6:11 PM BST
    hi to you all out there i have been basic member for over 3 months now, and have been going through the site reading about you all and the tips and information you give to each other, after going on other
    sites. I now know this is the site for me!. and I promise not to sit on the sideline any more. talk to you all soon lol
    ANDI
    • 374 posts
    April 7, 2007 1:54 PM BST
    Hi Andi, welcome to TW! Glad you feel that way about us. I hope you get as much from this community as I have. It has been a lifeline for me. Hope to chat with you soon.

Hugs & kisses,

Monika
  • April 8, 2007 5:03 PM BST
    Hi Andi and welcome to TW (big hug). Your going to love it here as most, er all, of the girls do. This is the place to be, make friends and solve lifes problems.......er well maybe. And Happy Easter to you sweeetie.
  • April 9, 2007 4:14 PM BST
    thanks for the welcome girls its nice to get a reply to messages i post i said it is the best site
    hope you all had a good easter break i did.
    catch you all again soon lol andi
    • 2017 posts
    April 6, 2007 7:52 PM BST
    Hi Andi, welcome to our community!! Glad to hear that you liked what you have seen here, we do try and look after our own and I know that you'll find new friends here. I hope to meet you in chat sometime soon.
    • 1980 posts
    April 8, 2007 3:02 PM BST
    Hi Andi-

Welcome to TW, girl, it's so nice to meet you.<big hug> TW really is a great place for all kinds of help and support, I'm glad to hear you like it and want to be part of the community. Hope to hear more from you soon, hon.

Lots of hugs...Joni Marie