Hi to all T-Girls... from a cheeky berlin Tranny

• 5 posts
    May 17, 2007 12:44 AM BST
    Hi Girls... just a short hello from me. I am a bloggin' T-Girl from Berlin.. the queerest city in Germany.... if you wanna know something about me.. read my blog.. www.sheila-wolf.de....... have fun and be girly... Mädelz ....

• 5 posts
    May 17, 2007 12:39 PM BST
    Sure sweetie... if you want to find trannies in berlin look at my blog... you can see all the places i visited in past and of course in future. www.sheila-wolf.de.... but as a first view... you can visit Trocadero, schwuz, kinzo club, haus b, GMF, Klub international and so on.... choose partytipp on my website to find coming events..... or give me a mail maybe i am out too.... and i can show you something of my hometown....

kisses sheila
    • 100 posts
    May 18, 2007 7:24 AM BST
    Hi Sheila. Just to wish you a warm TW welcome. Hope you have fun here. Had a quick peek at your photos, just the kind of stuff i wear ( 20years & 20lbs ago, lol). Enjoy!!

Tinaxxx
  • May 18, 2007 7:36 AM BST
    Oh yeeeee...Berlin. I come to Berlin probably next September, they have cheap flights to Tegel from Helsinki or Tallinn.
    My big sis used to live in Berlin for years and my daughter has studied in the Humboldt University for one academic year. I would take my daughter and her husband along, but they are about to get their first baby in September. Maybe this brand new granny takes her new bf instead...

Laura
    • 374 posts
    May 18, 2007 12:02 PM BST

Hello Sheila, and welcome to TW! Like Nikki said, this is the best place on the 'net for T-girls. I'm sure you're going to enjoy your time here and make a lot of new friends. I've never been to Berlin, but who knows...maybe one day.........

Hugs & kisses,

Monika
    • 374 posts
    May 18, 2007 12:56 PM BST

Just checked out your website Sheila. Great website hon...and fabulous photos!

Hugs & kisses,

Monika
    • 2017 posts
    May 17, 2007 11:50 AM BST
    Hi Sheila, welcome to the best site for TG girls on the web. Hope to see you in chat sometime soon. Hmmm........I've been meaning to return to Berlin for a visit and to organise a night out, maybe you can help me there.

Nikki
    • 1980 posts
    May 17, 2007 12:44 PM BST
    Hi Sheila-

Welcome to TW, dear, you sound like a fun girl. Glad you wandered by and decided to drop in.

Hugs...Joni Marie
    • 2017 posts
    May 17, 2007 12:58 PM BST
    I would love that Shelia, it would be much nicer to go with someone who knows the areas to go. In the meantime I will have a look at your site. Thank you again.

Nikki
  • May 19, 2007 1:40 PM BST
    Hi Sheila hun and welcome to TW. Checked out your site and pics WOW! you are beautiful hun what a woman! Hope i can look as good one day, catch you on chat sometime for some girlie chat have fun
    Hugs Samantha x