Hi!

• 374 posts
    August 6, 2007 2:33 PM BST

Hi Jenette, and welcome to Trannyweb. There's no better place on the web to be. I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends here. Hope to chat with you soon. BTW, I take both sugar & cream with my coffee

Hugs & kisses,

Monika
    • 114 posts
    August 4, 2007 6:24 PM BST
    Hi,

My name is Jenette, and it's been several years since I was active in the TG forums online, on any site. I used to be pretty active on the BBS scene, but never quite switched over when things went online. Wow, that's been a long time.

I'm married, but bi, and my love knows all about me. She tries hard to accept, does a pretty good job most of the time, but there are those days.

I was in the military when I met her, and I had decided to transition once I discharged. But, I fell head over heels for her, and she is truly the love of my life. My personal plans went awry, but I gained a ready-made family that has been a very powerful force for good in my life, and I think I have done the same in their's.

Still, though, I've never been able to put aside the girl in me.

Right now, I am separated from everyone, working overseas, in a country where it is NOT safe to be tranny, except in the privacy of one's own home. Unfortunately, the need to be who you are doesn't know national boundaries or the moral qualms of others.

So, I decided to seek out this place so I can be Jenette. I'd fully join the site, but my credit card gets declined because my IP is in a different country than my home address. That's okay, though. I'll make the best of it.

Anyway, that all probably sounds boring and trite. I am glad TrannyWeb is here.

Jenette
    ----<@
    • 259 posts
    August 5, 2007 12:17 AM BST
    Hi girl, welcome!
    • 773 posts
    August 5, 2007 1:09 AM BST
    Ji Jenette. Welcome to TW. You definitely have found a home here. I know I did when I came here three years ago, and it has completely changed my life.

Pull up a chair and make yourself at home. Meredith will be contacting you soon to let you know about your responsibilities as a newcomer to make the coffee and tidy up the chatroom.
    • 515 posts
    August 5, 2007 2:58 AM BST
    Robyn........!!!!!!!!
    You fibber no one ever made coffee for me or asked me to make it
    Jenette don't listen to her she is just being mom again !!!!!!!

Oh yes Welcome to a wonderful friendly site Jenette.........
    • 114 posts
    August 5, 2007 7:55 PM BST
    Hi all...

I appreciate the warm welcome. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone. Thanks again for the welcome.

Jenette
    -------<@

• 773 posts
    August 6, 2007 1:40 PM BST
    Milk, no sugar, if you please, and a biscotti. Thanks.
    • 2017 posts
    August 4, 2007 8:40 PM BST
    Hi Jenette, this is a great place for girls like us so make yourself welcome and I look forward to seeing you in the chatroom.

Nikki
    • 2573 posts
    August 5, 2007 6:19 AM BST
    Jenette,

TW is a great place to hang out while you wait for conditions in your life to change to enable you to live as you wish you could. Quite a number of us are in that place. Welcome to the Sorority sister. The good news is we have no Pledge period so don't let Joni trick you into shining her Mary Janes.
    • 2627 posts
    August 5, 2007 1:20 PM BST
    Are you saying I didn't realy have to make coffee or try to get a LBD from another member?
    Hi Jenette & welcome to Tweb.
    Now if you'll excuse me I have to have a long talk with someone.