Tranny email and pop3

• 871 posts
    August 5, 2007 2:57 AM BST
    Hi, I was just wondering if it is possible to set up my mail client to send and receive the tranny mail using pop3? The interface on TW doesn't always display correctly and impairs my ability to use it affectively. Love the idea of using [email protected] with my mail client. If it already possible please provide details.

Love the site, love the people, I'm sure I'll be here for a long long time.

Luv Anyfer XX
    • 871 posts
    August 8, 2007 12:32 AM BST
    Hi, Thanks for your posts, much appreciated.

Using IE7 with no strange addons.

I clicked on compose and took a snapshot, see attached. I believe the big white box is being replaced by the words "path: body"

Got any ideas?

Anyfer X.
    • 2127 posts
    August 5, 2007 7:05 PM BST
    Hi Anyfer,

You can use Trannymail to check your other POP3 accounts but I'm afraid you can't do it the other way round. That is, you can't use a client like Outlook Express to send mail through our servers.

I'm not sure why our mail interface is not displaying correctly on your computer. Like most other sites, this one has been designed to work well with Microsoft Internet Explorer because it is still by far, the most widely used browser.

If you are using a browser that does not support the same stuff that IE does, then it's possible that you may have some problems.

Hugs,

Katie x