hello every1 im new to this

• 2 posts
    April 27, 2003 7:53 AM BST
    hello does any1 here use msn cause this is kinda hard to use i would liek to meet all of u if ud like im nice to talk to
  • May 16, 2004 4:49 PM BST
    Hello there Jen

Id be more than happy to talk to anyone, i find it easier to use msn to talk and avoid my parents peeking eyes, the adverts and trannyweb logo at the top of the screen make it hard to disguise myself on this site lol, but if you wanna talk to me e mail or add me as [email protected], if anyone else feels they wanna talk to me they can drop me a line too.

take care of yourself

Hugs

Rach
  • May 18, 2004 12:27 AM BST
    Hi,
    I added yuo to my msn rachel. Hope to talk soon

My hotmail is

[email protected]
    • 614 posts
    May 18, 2004 12:42 AM BST
    hi all added most of you to me msn , but if ive missed you me id for msn is [email protected]
  • May 19, 2004 1:33 AM BST
    Ahhh i wondered who veemtv was hehe, now i gotta find out who the other 1000 or so people that added me are!

I should talk to you soon but its hard to come online lately with all the stress at home.

Rach
    • 2068 posts
    May 16, 2004 10:51 AM BST
    Hi tia hun,how are you? welcome to our little corner of the web.you'll be very happy here and make loads of new friends.Whilst i have'nt got msn messenger, i'd be more than happy to email you occasionally. take care honey,see you soon. lol maria xxx