The new Girl from Ireland

• 364 posts
    August 14, 2007 10:36 PM BST
    Hi Judy

Welcome. The kettle is always hanging on the crook here
    • 1 posts
    August 14, 2007 12:38 PM BST
    Good Morning Girls,
    I've just joined...I'm Judy from ireland. Just finding my way around the site, with these nails too *smile*. Thank you for having me here..
    Hugs Judy
    • 1195 posts
    August 14, 2007 2:22 PM BST
    Hello Judy and welcome to TW....not that I'm a "greeter" but it's always nice to greet someone from the mother country. My paternal great grandparents came from Dublin and my maternal grandparents came from "somewhere in Co. Down" - my sisters and I haven't been able to pinpoint where in Co. Down.
    Anyway keep in touch.
    • 259 posts
    August 14, 2007 7:36 PM BST
    Hi Judy, welcome!
    • 515 posts
    August 14, 2007 11:27 PM BST
    Wooo hoo Judy congrats on joining and welcame to TW ......mmmmm what took you so long????
    Just joking, looking forward to chatting with you.
    Hugs Sara
    • 364 posts
    August 15, 2007 7:32 AM BST
    Jamieson, Bush Mills or poteen Wendy. Take your pick
    • 7 posts
    October 3, 2007 8:38 PM BST
    Judy welcome. I must tell you, you have found a wonderful place with many friends around you. I am new like you and have wondered what took me so long. In a short time I can say what a great family.

Where in Ireland are you from?
  • October 4, 2007 9:45 PM BST
    hi judy and welcome to tranny web
    andi
    • 2017 posts
    August 14, 2007 1:17 PM BST
    Hi Judy, welcome to TW. You will find us a friendly bunch so don't be afraid to ask questions and join in at all. Here you can be yourself.

Nikki
    • 1980 posts
    August 14, 2007 4:31 PM BST
    Hi Judy, you are so very welcome here, girl.<big hug> Water's boiling and we can have tea or coffee, whichever you like. It's nice to have you here, I hope you like TW. Sometimes things get a bit rowdy and Meredith gets grumpy if the new girls don't make coffee first thing in the morning, but all in all it's a great place for girls of our persuasion. There are lots of other sites for support and help with TG issues but personally I think TW is best.

No matter if you're searching for information or support or just a place to have a good argument...sorry, I mean a discussion, this is the place. Oh yeah and you can make lots of friends here, we all know what it's like and what it means to be TG. You can always find a sympathetic ear and shoulder to cry on.

Hope you stay with us, Judy.

Hugs...Joni Marie
    • 2463 posts
    August 14, 2007 5:28 PM BST
    Judy, we do welcome you, but you do realize that as a new member it is your responsibility to have the coffee made in the morning.

Kick up your heels, and welcome to our madness.

Mere
  • August 14, 2007 6:17 PM BST
    Hi Judy and Welcome to TW, sure you will find it a warm and friendly place and make some new friends in no time.

Hugs
    Sammi x
    • 2573 posts
    August 15, 2007 5:43 AM BST
    Welcome to an entire world full of sisters and friends.

If it has to be coffee instead of tea for breaky please a little something "extra" in mine so i can face the day.