Introduction

• 7 posts
    October 3, 2007 6:14 PM BST
    Well, I was asked to introduce myself yesterday, and so here I am. I started wearing female clothing at a very young age. I am sure you all can relate. Around the age of 5-7 I guess was the time, I started to wonder when I would change into the little girl I wanted to be, and who my mother always said I was so post be be her little girl. I would pray at night, and when I would wake up it was the same old thing, no not today. My mother found out I was sneaking her items to wear, and said nothing to me. She found them again, and this time only said you can not do this, that was it. Time past and I grew older, but I always wanted to be female. I would always wait for Halloween because that was the one day I could dress as the girl I wanted to be. Time past, I stopped dressing, but always had the same desire. I played many sports, and tried to do masculine things to cure my desire. I got married, and found myself buying clothes and dressing up at home when I was alone. My wife found out, and needless to say was not supportive, but very abusive towards me, and not at all understanding. She filed divorce and we went our way. I have purged several times, but have come to the realization that never works, so I stopped fighting it. I am at the point in my life, when I am truly happiest is when I am Dianna. I get a real sense of calm over me as her. I am older, then some and have read so much, but that only leads to more questions. I found Tranny Web, and instantly felt at home. I am still on the fence with what I should do now. I have re-married, and made a cardinal sin, by not telling her about Dianna. At this point I really am at a crossroad. The photo is me, with make up done by a friend, and the only person who knows about Dianna.

Well, I hope that helps in introducing myself, I have let you all into my soul. Now what?

• 871 posts
    October 3, 2007 6:35 PM BST
    Hiya Dianna, Welcome to TW. Its the best! Fabulas pic by the way. Ani.
    • 259 posts
    October 3, 2007 7:16 PM BST
    Welcome Dianna! Your pic is fab.
    I am a supportive and accepting GG. My sisters here have also been accepting and supportive of me.
    Being a GG, I bring a different perspective to transgender.
    I know you will make friends here like I have.
    • 7 posts
    October 3, 2007 7:44 PM BST
    Thanks, I look forward to the many new friends I will make here. So far everyone has been great, and I can only imagine it will get better. Hugs to everyone!
    • 515 posts
    October 4, 2007 12:02 AM BST
    hey Girl, so glad you dropped by and i hope you stay.
    stunning pic

Hugs
    Sara
    • 2017 posts
    October 3, 2007 8:59 PM BST
    I know I've said it before Dianna, but 'WELCOME!'

Nikki
    • 2573 posts
    October 3, 2007 9:29 PM BST
    Welcome to the Sorority, Dianna.
    • 2463 posts
    October 3, 2007 11:17 PM BST
    Welcome to TW!

What now? The new people here have to have the coffee made in the morning.

Mere
    • 1980 posts
    October 3, 2007 11:46 PM BST
    Hi Dianna-

Welcome to TW, hon, I hope you like it here. It's probably the best place on the web for us kind of girls. Personally I love it here, I have gotten so much help and support and made so many friends. Yeah, we have our little spats and squabbles, just like any family, but I think you'll find that we all stand up and support each other when we need to.

And I love your pic, girl. You are just as cute as a bug. No, no, it's a Southernism, hon, it mean you're cute as can be. It's not a bad thing.

Nice to have you with us, Dianna. And please don't forget the coffee thing or Meredith will get cranky. Don't want that.<g>

Hugs...Joni Marie
    • 2627 posts
    October 4, 2007 1:09 PM BST
    Hi Dianna & welcome to the site.