New girl

• 259 posts
    October 5, 2007 3:36 AM BST
    Welcome Crystal. That is a lovely name.
    • 3 posts
    October 4, 2007 3:31 AM BST
    Hey girls, I'm kinda new here. Just got to university so finally could post here. I saw this website advertised here:
    http://www.flat2fem.com
    Does that really work?
    Much love x
  • October 4, 2007 9:37 PM BST
    hi crystal welcome to the best site on the www
    lol andi
  • a a
    • 96 posts
    October 5, 2007 10:19 AM BST
    Hi,Crystal I`m new here too just a couple of weeks.Great place lots of friendly gals to chat with and get advice.Don`t feel alone anymore!I`m replying because i am trying out flab to fem.been on it for 1 week.Breasts do feel different and slightly bigger,but this could just be wishful thinking! I`ll let you know how how things are going after a few months
    • 65 posts
    October 5, 2007 4:22 PM BST
    Hi Cristal
    Wellcome and enjoy
    love and xxx Mandy
    • 3 posts
    October 8, 2007 2:45 AM BST
    Well, uni hasn't really presented me with any opportunies yet, if you catch my drift, which is really disappointing However there are many cheap clothes stores nearby, so I am tempted...
    However, I only have a sink and mirror in my room, I have to share many facilities with my flat mates which could make things a bit awkward...
    • 2017 posts
    October 4, 2007 9:35 AM BST
    Hi Crystal and welcome to the community.

I can't vouch for the flat2fem since I don't know anyone who has tried it yet.

Nikki
    • 2627 posts
    October 4, 2007 1:11 PM BST
    Hello Crystal

Welcome to TW.
    • 1980 posts
    October 4, 2007 2:22 PM BST
    Hi Crystal-

How nice to meet you, hon, welcome to TW. I hope you like it here, it's really a great place with lots of wonderful people and all sorts of resources and help for girls like us. If you need someone to talk to or maybe just a shoulder to cry on, you can find it here.

As to the site you mentioned, like Nikki, I can't speak from personal experience as I have never tried it and don't know anyone who has either, but I can say to be cautious and when you reach the point where they ask you to dig in your purse, please use common sense. While the testimonials and pictures and so on seem very persuasive they are geared to prey on our wish to look more feminine (I mean, what t-girl wouldn't want a nice set of their very own ta-tas?) as well as our gullibility and the promise of quick results. As far as I know, aside from implants, the only way to homegrow your own is a course of hormones taken under a Dr's supervision. And as they say, your mileage may vary. Results depend on things like your own hormone levels, familial history, genetics and other factors. If you decide to give it a go, please let us know how it works out for you. My feeling, and I am a cynic by nature, is that if it really did give the promised results there would be hundreds of thousands of t-girls who had used it and they would be showing their, ahh, assets all over the place.

Whoops, I better get off my hobby horse. The main part of what I wanted to say is in the first paragraph, Crystal. Welcome to TW, hon.

Hugs...Joni Marie
  • October 5, 2007 11:01 PM BST
    Hi Crystal and welcome to TW the best site around, jump right in and enjoy

Sammi x