North Wales Group

• 9 posts
    January 8, 2008 9:18 AM GMT
    Hi Sue,
    I am so sorry I haven't replied before now. It has been one of those years. Getting N Wales reorganised has been fun but having to do the website and leaflets in both English and Welsh has been a challenge. No problem making the address a hyperlink, in fact 'Thank you'.

Robyn x
    • 9 posts
    October 14, 2007 8:22 AM BST
    Hi All,
    Just a little bit of news. The Flintshire & Bordering Counties TS Support Group, Reality T.S. and North Wales Gender Dysphoria Support have been amalgamated and assimilated into TransWirral and now form Reality T.S.(North Wales). Jayne & Barbara will look after the running of the group and contact details can be found here: http://www.transwirral.btik.com/
    A new website is under construction for this group but this will take a little time to put together as it will be in Welsh and English. Until then they will share the TransWirral site.

Robyn (manager)
    • 9 posts
    April 6, 2008 9:46 AM BST
    Hi Sue,
    Well things have certainly moved on. The Welsh Organisation is now called TransWales and is run by Gina Kent. She can be contacted by email: [email protected]
    New website: www.transwales.btik.com

Robyn
    • 530 posts
    October 14, 2007 7:47 PM BST
    Thank you for that Robyn.

Please keep us informed of any news about the group, we have a few members up that way who have mentioned they did not know of anything in the area. I will try and let them know.

(I hope you don't mind, but I have made the address a hyperlink straight to the site).

Sue James.