no big deal

• 7 posts
    October 18, 2007 7:17 AM BST
    Wow, is all I can say! I finally did it girls, I got dressed and went out side, and even went to the store. Talk about the 800 pound gorilla on your back being removed! And you know what, it was no big deal. I was out and no one even looked twice. all of these years to be scared and nervous, for what? I love the new found freedom. Look out ladies, I do not think you can slow me down now.

I want to say a big thank you to everyone here at Trannyweb, with out your support, and me knowing your are all very supportive, I never wouldd have done it! I love you all hugs and kisses! I really am on a high note right now and want to share with everyone! Thank you thank you thank you!
    • 7 posts
    October 19, 2007 2:19 AM BST
    Thanks for the words of wisdom. I know the road will not be easy on many levels, but baby steps are a start. How wonderful to be in this position now instead of the previous one.
  • October 19, 2007 2:33 AM BST
    HI Diana and Congratz!!!!!!!!!

It really is liberating to be able to go out and just be yourself. That fear of
    what people might think sure keeps us from enjoying life. As a "Liberated woman"
    you can now simply be Diana!!!

Looking forward to hearing how your journey develops.

Hugz,
    Michelle Lynn
    • 26 posts
    December 18, 2007 10:37 PM GMT
    Fantastic news Dianna!

That first step out is a brave one, but when you get back home, the exhileration is incredible isn't it!!

I had my first outing only a week and a half ago, and I'm still buzzing.

Once again, congratulations

Debbie
    • 2017 posts
    October 18, 2007 8:17 AM BST
    Good for you girl!

It is not at all like you thought it would be is it? It's a fantastic feeling just being 'you'. Of course, once the genie is out of the bottle there is no going back, and she will want more and more............

Have fun and enjoy your freedom.

Nikki
    • 1980 posts
    October 18, 2007 3:46 PM BST
    Good on you, Dianna. It's a wonderful and liberating feeling, isn't it? Like so many other steps we make in our journeys to find ourselves, we often realize after we have done it, that it was not so difficult after all. Certainly not as difficult as we had made it seem in our own minds. This is not to say that all hurdles are imaginary or to diminish how difficult taking these steps can be, there are very real difficulties and very real obstacles to surmount, both societal and personal. But a lot of times, or so it seems to me, if we just get out of our own way, we can do more than we thought we ever could.

Way to go, Dianna. Onward and upward. Talking about heels here.<g>

Hugs...Joni Marie