New night out in Walsall

• 10 posts
    October 18, 2007 1:29 PM BST
    Hi everyone,I started a new wednesday night out for all the girlies out there in Walsall,unfortunatley the first night on the 17th of october went bad as no one came,I think partly due to only 3 days advertising.Anyway my site is http://transform.wetpaint.com/ please have alook and maybe see you next week.Any questions please PM me.Pass the word around please.
    Lenny (rg)[
    • 23 posts
    October 19, 2007 9:21 PM BST
    hi hope it takes of , but the nights at the spinghead failed due to poor attendance the last night there was just me. but it did get 10-15 t girls on a couple of times, can not make it this week but will try to get along soon. paula
    • 10 posts
    October 21, 2007 4:59 AM BST
    Many thanks for all your comments,I will keep on with the nights as I know something will happen sooner or later.Thanx again
    Lenny X
    • 2017 posts
    October 18, 2007 9:46 PM BST
    Hi Lenny,

Sorry to hear about last week but these things can take a while to get started. Girls need to know it is a place they can trust and feel safe.

Have you considered contacting any of the local TG support groups in the area? It might be a good place to begin.

Justine Cairns and MaryAnne Talmadge here at TW would be the ones to contact about TW nights in Walsall. It would be worthwhile PMing them.

Fingers crossed for what you are trying to do for the community.

Nikki
    • 530 posts
    October 19, 2007 8:49 PM BST
    I'm sure word will get around Lenny - for any do it takes the girls ages to decide what to wear, so give them time and they will come.

Seriously, due to the nature of the persuasion sometimes weeks are needed to prepare, as there are often significant others to be considered.

And do contact M~A and Justine about organising nights out, they are well up on details.

Sue James.

P.S. Drop in the chat, you will find out a lot more about us and the site in an hour there than days of reading.