Girls Night Out - 7th/8th/9th december.

• 26 posts
    December 3, 2007 10:25 PM GMT
    Hi Anyfer, I'm kinda new to this (only signed up for TW this weekend), and not sure about what to expect - I'd love to come and meet you girls and just find stuff out. I don't have any glam clothes but will come dressed if that's ok.

xxx

Debbie
    • 871 posts
    November 9, 2007 11:48 PM GMT
    Hiya, I have a free weekend 7th/8th/9th December, so I want to go to PinkPunters in Milton Keynes.

I am booking a room at camponile for fri and sat night.

Anyone and everyone welcome to come along for some fun.

Saturday during day we prolly go on a shopping trip in MK centre.

the link for PPs is... http://www.pinkpunters.com

and the campanile hotel is literally 100 yards away.

All welcome, any questions please ask.

btw - this isnt an official TW girls night out - its just me and sammi and anyone else who wants to come - the more the merrier!

another thing - last time we booked a meal in the campanile restaurant for 7pm. gota get over to PPs for 9pm so can get in free. let me know if you coming to that and i will book a larger table. it will cost about between £10-£20 for the meal, depending on what you chose, not bad food either.

Ani X

• 259 posts
    November 10, 2007 2:08 AM GMT
    That sounds like a blast. Wish I could join yous. It seems way more fun in the UK. Maybe I can do some foreign study over there.
    • 448 posts
    November 10, 2007 7:17 AM GMT
    I might join you, hon, depends on circumstances as always. But I could do with a good night out. I'll let you know.
  • November 10, 2007 4:28 PM GMT
    Hey ! who said UK was more fun, have you girls not been to socal !!??!!
  • November 12, 2007 12:07 AM GMT
    Lummie - that's too close to miss out on.

Can I come please?

K
    • 871 posts
    November 12, 2007 3:56 PM GMT
    Save yourself a tenner by booking through Laterooms.com

http://www.laterooms.com/[...]0071207

Laterooms charge £115.90 for the weekend while the campanile itself charges £125.90

• 259 posts
    November 12, 2007 7:12 PM GMT
    Mere and Lillienne, I did not mean to imply UK girls are more fun- poor choice of wording on my part, sorry. We all know that UK girls and US girls are equally fun. The Chicago meeting was the most fun I have had in a very long time. As a matter of fact, if Meredith didn't already have a girlfriend, I would snatch her up in a heartbeat.

I am planning to attend the Gold Rush Seminars here in Denver with Kristina Jennifer. We live in the same hood and she has become a good friend of mine. Any one who wants to come out for the seminars in February is welcome. I have some extra space for roomies as soon as I finish off that spare bedroom which will be soon.

Luv ya sisters!
    • 871 posts
    November 13, 2007 2:49 PM GMT
    sammi, you'll never catch me getting drunk!

hold on a min, i better rephrase that because it sounds like a race with me infront.
    • 89 posts
    November 13, 2007 10:00 PM GMT
    Hi girl is anybody looking to share a room with a poor low paid officer worker? To help with the cost. Must be a heavy sleeper and a none snorer as i don't want to wake you when i come in and actually would like a few hours sleep this time.
    • 89 posts
    November 14, 2007 9:44 PM GMT
    If you try and hug me to death Sue I will stamp on your foot with my boots on.
    • 871 posts
    November 14, 2007 10:42 PM GMT
    So far...

The meal...

Sue James
    Paula
    Debra
    Porscha Palomer
    Samantha Smith
    Anyfer Darling
    Charlene Carter
    Keith Adams
    Matt

Might turn up at PPs later...
    MA & Mags

• November 15, 2007 12:20 PM GMT
    Hello Anyfer,

What a great job you're doing bringing people together!

Anyway, this is just a quick note to let you know that I've firmed up my diary and the 7th is fine for me. Due to work, I might not make it to the start of the meal, and if time's pushing on, I may just go straight to PPs. I'm aiming to do the meal, and I'm happy for you to book me accordingly, but it might be better if you put me as a possible for both camps (meal or straight to PPs).

Confused? You will be.

K
    • 871 posts
    November 18, 2007 8:40 PM GMT
    Tracey Taylor has confirmed she is comming too, and will make it for the meal on fridat 7pm.

thx Ani XXX

• 871 posts
    November 22, 2007 10:44 AM GMT
    Just to confirm and make sure i got the details right...

I am going to book 12 seats for the meal, although some have said they might not make it in time. I am going to make the booking shortly. I am sure that it be ok for any further additions, btw: no subtractions aloud!!! hehe

Those enlisted for the bun fight...
    Sue James
    Paula
    Debra
    Porscha Palomer
    Samantha Smith
    Anyfer Darling
    Charlene Carter
    Keith Adams
    Matt
    Tracey Taylor
    Lisa & Wife

MA & Mags said they may come to PPs later on.

Oh, if anyone is wondering, I don’t believe there is any dress code so wear what you feel comfortable in. However, I do believe the general consensus is to dress to impress, but that isnt a rule either.

I cant wait, I am starting to get really excited!!! LOL
    Ani XXX
    • 871 posts
    November 28, 2007 4:26 PM GMT
    Thats ok, we all have priorities. See you next time! Ani XX

Addition...

Porscha sends her apologies as she has other commitments she cannot avoid.

MA & Mags also wish me to reiterate that they cannot commit to the weekend due to family responsibilities however, may show their faces if they get the opportunity. I hope they give us some advanded warning! hehe

• 871 posts
    December 2, 2007 10:09 PM GMT
    Update...

For the meal Friday Night 7pm.

Sue James
    Paula
    Debra
    Samantha Smith
    Charlene Carter
    Tracey Taylor
    Keith Adams
    Matt
    & me (Anyfer Darling) of course.

Later on at PPs...
    Stefy Clarke
    MA & Mags (if they can get away from their familiy duties)

Anyone welcome to just pop along on the night. And anyone welcome to book seat for the meal. Some people might not make it for the meal but name is on the list in case traffic is good.

Looking forward to seeing you all!
    Ani XXX
    • 871 posts
    December 3, 2007 9:43 AM GMT
    4 more sleepless night to go! WOO HOO!
    • 871 posts
    December 3, 2007 10:57 PM GMT
    Hiya Debbie, Welcome to TrannyWeb. Its a really nice place with lots of info and lots of nice people to chat to in the chat room.

You are more than welcome to come at the weekend. We are all staying at the campanile opposite PPs friday and saturday night. I have booked a table in the campanile restaurant at 7pm on both friday and saturday nights. We should be finished feeding in time to get over to PPs before 9pm which is the time where one has to pay to get in. I guess we are planning on grouping up in the bar at 6:30 for a quick drink and a chat before we all sit.

I said to the campanile that there will be 10-14 people eating on both nights so if you havnt got your name down to eat, no problem, we can add more. however, despite my organisational skills, I havnt been over zealous because people are always changing their minds. I have provided a list of people who have said they will be coming on the friday. I know there is more coming on both nights.

Dress code as usual is always wear what you are comfortable in.

Any questions please PM me or send an email to [email protected]

Last thing, and most importantly - HAVE FUN!

Ani XXX
    • 26 posts
    December 3, 2007 11:15 PM GMT
    Got a room booked, pls put me on dinner list - see you all there!
    • 773 posts
    December 4, 2007 2:39 PM GMT
    December 8 is a date that will also live in infamy. It is the anniversary of the death of John Lennon. Please take a minute to remember him.
    • 871 posts
    December 5, 2007 7:17 PM GMT
    2 more nights to go!! WOOOO HOOOO!

oh, RW, yes will have a toast for John for his influences, and great music of course.
  • November 13, 2007 1:33 AM GMT
    hi Anyfer hon, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay a night out agian hehehe looking forward to seeing you again and having a great weekend, it will be good fun and i won't be pished this time honest lol.

Hugs
    Sammi xx

• 2463 posts
    November 10, 2007 6:12 AM GMT
    Are you trying to say the Night Out in Chicago was bad?
    • 2017 posts
    November 10, 2007 8:15 AM GMT
    I won't be there but I hope you have a great night Anyfer.

Nikki
    • 456 posts
    November 10, 2007 4:24 PM GMT
    Sorry Anyfer _ would really like to be there but that weekend is the pantomime and I am needed thee - sorry - have a great time - just make sure you eat something before you drink!
    • 2017 posts
    November 13, 2007 8:17 AM GMT
    Wait a minute................

December 7th?

That's a date that will go down in infamy!

Nikki
    • 530 posts
    November 14, 2007 9:16 PM GMT
    I will be there, so will Debra (she'd better be, she's my taxi!). There may be two others as well.
    hopefully we will all be there for the meal as well, but waiting confirmation.
    Looking forward to putting real faces to names at last.
    • 530 posts
    November 14, 2007 10:07 PM GMT
    I know you wouldn't, because you would never ruin a good pair of shoes.

And I'll go round telling everyone your my daughter!

Hugs and Kisses
    Sue