Angela Louise (new member) say Hi to all!

• 315 posts
    November 11, 2007 11:33 PM GMT
    Hi Girls, I'm a new member, and just thought I'd drop in here and introduce myself.

I'm M/F T/G, living in Ireland, and after many, many years of indecision, I, finally, recently decided that the "outside" would have to match the "inside", always having been a girl inside, so in August, I actually started my hormone treatment! I've got 2 fantastic girlfriends who are helping/supporting me through the journey, but, they would be the first to admit, they have no knowledge/experience of what I'm going through, but, on a day by day basis, they do their best to help in any way they can.

I found this website by chance, and already, just reading some of the posts here, some of my many questions have been answered, but, there are always more things that you need to find out about, so it'll be really helpful to chat to you all, and find out how you are getting on in your lives, and, off course, to just make some new, like-minded, friends!

Of course, help and support is a shared thing, so, even at this early stage of my journey, if I can help/support anyone, I'm here!

Hopefully we will all chat soon,
    LoL. Angela. xxxxx.
    • 773 posts
    November 11, 2007 11:48 PM GMT
    Welcome, Angela. I look forward to chatting and exchanging ideas with you.
    • 315 posts
    November 11, 2007 11:56 PM GMT
    Thanks Robyn,

Hopefully we'll have a good chat soon.
    Lovely to hear from you.

LoL. Angela. xxx.
    • 773 posts
    November 12, 2007 3:30 AM GMT
    For Meredith's sake, I hope you make good coffee.
    • 315 posts
    November 12, 2007 8:24 AM GMT
    Hi Joni Marie, and Robyn,

Thanks for your welcome .......... for me, it has to be coffee! Strong and black everytime.

You've definitely got me intrigued with your mention of Meredith!
    I look forward to meeting her, it sounds like it could be an interesting chat!!

I'm just checking my eMails before heading off to work, so, girls, will have more time to talk later.

LoL. Angela. xxx.
    • 315 posts
    November 12, 2007 8:39 AM GMT
    Danique, hon,

Again, thanks for your welcome.

Meredith sounds totally intriguing! You've mentioned her as well!
    Is chatting to her something I should worry about!!? HaHa !!!
    I'm sure it's not! But I'll be looking out for her name at the top of any messages I receive, and open them with a little trepidation!! HaHa )

Your suggestion that my girlfriends might want to sign up as significant others is a good one, and I'll certainly mention it to them !

Again, thanks for the welcome, and hopefully we will get to know each other better over time.
    I'd love to stay here chatting, but I must get off to work soon !! (

LoL. Angela. xxxxx.
    • 315 posts
    November 12, 2007 8:53 AM GMT

Hi Nikki,

Thanks for your welcome.
    As you say, it's lovely, even at this early stage of my membership of the family, to hear from some of the girls out there!

I just wanted to make a general point, to all, that I apologise for not having a picture up yet, ..... it seem a bit false that I can see you, but you can't see me. the reason for not entering an image is, quite simply, I don't have one that I like enough, yet, to put it up.
    As soon as I have a nice one, it'll be loaded.
    I always think it's nice to "see" the person you're talking to. It makes it much more "real"!

Anyway, girls, I really have to get to work now, so apologies to anyone who sends me a message in the next while, and doesn't get a reply shortly after. Unfortunately, the money has to be earned to pay for all this coffee you tell me Meredith is going to need !!!!

Chat soon.
    LoL and Hugs to you all. Angela. xxxx.
    • 773 posts
    November 12, 2007 1:34 PM GMT
    You just keep working hard, Angela. Meredith becomes a little testy without her coffee.
    • 871 posts
    November 12, 2007 2:44 PM GMT
    Hiya Angela, Welcome to TrannyWeb. Lots of nice characters and plenty of fun to be had here. It will brighten your day just knowing your not alone! See you around X Ani. PS. dont accept a ride on the segway if the ninja offers.
    • 259 posts
    November 12, 2007 4:22 PM GMT
    Hi girl! Welcome to Tweb. Oh, and, Meredith is a very interesting person as I found out when I went to see her for the TW Chicago meeting. Check out the piccies in my album titled "TW Chicago meeting."

I have made a lot of friends here. They have helped me through some difficult times. Don't think I could make it without all my sisters here.
    • 259 posts
    November 12, 2007 6:22 PM GMT
    By the way....Meridith makes great coffee as I have personally experienced it. She is also a very good cook and I really enjoyed her special spaghetti.
    • 315 posts
    November 14, 2007 1:33 PM GMT
    Hi girls, To everyone who's sent me a welcome since my last Post, thanks! It's really lovely to know there are so many really genuine girls out there, in this big, bad world!
    Apologies for not replying when you sent them, but, as you see from my last post, I had to go to work, and that, sometimes means that I can be off-line for a couple of days at a time, so it was fabulous to log-in just now, and see so many, lovely, messages. THANKS GIRLS!!
    I won't really have the chance to get into the chat-room until the weekend, but, hopefully, some of you will be around when I do visit, and we can have a proper chat then!

I'm even more intrigued by all the chat/advice & "warnings" about Meredith! She sounds like someone I really should meet!! I like people who hold opinions, and will discuss them, maybe even argue them, so, from what you all have told me, so far, I'm in for an interesting chat!!

When we do get the chance, girls, to meet and chat, the coffees are on me ........ got to say thanks for your lovely welcomes somehow!

Hope we all get together soon,
    Lovely to just know you're all out there!
    LoL. Hugs & Kisses to all,
    Angela. xxxxx.
    • 315 posts
    November 14, 2007 1:46 PM GMT
    Nikki (Hollm), hon,

I meant to say to you before ....................
    Your line ............
    "Every woman is beautiful, some show it with their faces, others show it with their hearts."
    is beautiful thought!
    When I read it at the end of your post, it just gave me such a lift!!

Is it your own line, or is it a quotation? If so, from where?

It's the sort of line I would love to get printed onto a T-shirt, and wear with pride!

Thanks for your welcome, (and the line),

LoL.
    Hugs, hon.
    Angela. xxxxx.
  • November 14, 2007 2:41 PM GMT
    I have been so bad, and busy and have not taken the time to welcom the many girls that have come into the fold of TW. Welcome ladies, have fun, ask questions or pass on your knowledge. We ARE a friendly lot (British) and we all want to have fun, and a cup of Meridith's Java. Hugs and my apologies for not signing in sooner. Love, Wendy
    • 1980 posts
    November 12, 2007 2:34 AM GMT
    Hi Angela-

Welcome to TW, hon. You're in the right place for help and friendship and I love your attitude in reaching out to others to be a help and support as well. You will fit right in. Have a seat, the water's boiling, would you prefer tea or cofee? Or perhaps something stronger? You are so welcome here.

Oh, you'll meet Meredith soon, she likes coffee. You'll see what I mean.<g>

Hugs...Joni Marie
    • 2017 posts
    November 12, 2007 8:34 AM GMT
    Hi Angela and welcome to the site. This is a fantastic place to be and everyone here is very friendly as you have already been finding out. You are very lucky to have such support from your girlfriends who will be invaluable to you. Good luck on your journey, I hope to see you in chat soon.

Nikki
    • 2573 posts
    November 12, 2007 8:42 AM GMT

Welcome to TW, Angela.
    • 2068 posts
    November 12, 2007 9:40 PM GMT
    Hi Angela & welcome to our wee corner of the web we call TW. Make yourself at home hon cos we're a very friendly lot here. look forward to seeing you about the place sometime.

Lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie
  • November 13, 2007 1:26 AM GMT
    Hi Angela, Welcome to TW the best site to get help and support and of course make new friends, hope to see you in chat or the crazy room as it's better know lol.

hugs
    Sammi x