Hello to all

• 15 posts
    November 21, 2007 1:32 PM GMT
    Just a note to introduce myself. I have been a lifelong CD/TG. I always wished I had been born a woman, but I'm not really TS as I don't feel as if I am trapped in the wrong body, must the victim of a Y sperm beating the wished for X to the egg at conception.

As I sit here this morning, I have made myself as feminine in appearance as possible. When I look in the mirror, I see a woman--not all that attractive, but not so bad either. I have fought this off and on over the years, purging frequently, trying therapy, but like a Hydra headed monster, it always comes back twice as strong. The thing is, when I am en femme, I feel more complete at any other time.

I have a family, a good job, pretty good success, and as we all make tradeoffs in life, I have traded away any chance of ever living full time for those other very vital things. But still, I feel a part of me is missing. It is nice to find a site like this where at least there are other people to talk to. It gets pretty lonely sometime.
    • 1195 posts
    November 21, 2007 10:42 PM GMT
    Abigail - it's what you feel. That's what counts.
    hugs
    Gracie
    • 1912 posts
    November 21, 2007 11:12 PM GMT

Your not alone with the situation your in Abigail. TW is a great place to fill those needs you will continue to have the rest of your life. We are very happy to have you here. I look forward to crossing paths in chat with you. Welcome and best wishes, Marsha
    • 871 posts
    November 22, 2007 10:10 AM GMT
    Hiya Abigail, Welcome, this place is great. This place has taught me how to be myself and its brill! See ya around XXX Ani.
    • 259 posts
    November 23, 2007 3:37 AM GMT
    Welcome Abigail. Hope you make as many wonderful friends here that I have. They are a wealth of knowledge and support.
    • 374 posts
    November 23, 2007 11:16 AM GMT

Hi Abigail,

Thanks for the introduction and welcome to Trannyweb! Make yourself at home here, you've come to the right place Hope to meet you soon in chat.

Hugs & kisses,

Monika
    • 15 posts
    November 26, 2007 4:48 PM GMT
    Thanks to all for the kind welcome. I haven't been able to spend much time here, but I am so impressed with how supportive everyone seems and also with the wide diversity of thought on so many topics. The discussion on science and religion for one is just compelling.

It is nice to be here just feel like one of the girls.

Thanks again.

Abigail
    • 1980 posts
    November 21, 2007 5:49 PM GMT
    Hi Abigail-

You are so very welcome here, girl. I'm so glad you made it. Your story is so very like mine and so very like many of the other girls here. You will find lots of friends and lots of other people who know exactly what you're talking about and who can relate to how you feel. Please feel free to join in and share, Abigail, you're truly among friends here.

Hugs...Joni Marie