New gal here!

• 4 posts
    November 22, 2007 5:16 PM GMT
    Hello, my name is Josie, and I think I just fell in love with this site. I think the next proper step to take is to introduce myself.

I'm from California, but I am living in Seattle, WA right now. I am currently a male to female TV/CD, though I do hope to begin a full transition at some point in my life (Sooner rather than later would just be fabulous.). I am out to friends and some family, but they don't know that I really want to make a full time transition. So I suppose that really only makes me...half out? I'm from California, and currently living in Seattle, WA.

Anyway, I really just wanted to say hi, sooo...HI! I look forward to getting a chance to talk with all of you, it is always so nice to talk with other transgendered people, and something I so rarely get to do.

XOXO
    -Josie
    • 871 posts
    November 22, 2007 6:31 PM GMT
    Hiya Josie, Welcome! This is a fab site. Lots of nice people. Ani XX.
    • 4 posts
    November 22, 2007 7:23 PM GMT
    Thank you all for the warm welcomes! I think I'll stay here a while...
    • 259 posts
    November 23, 2007 3:30 AM GMT
    hi, my name is also Josi except without the e at the end...nice choice of name. Welcome girl.
    • 374 posts
    November 23, 2007 11:11 AM GMT

Hi Josie and welcome to Trannyweb! A better site you could not fall in love with I'm sure you're going to enjoy the time you spend here. Hope to meet you soon in chat

Hugs & kisses,

Monika
    • 1980 posts
    November 22, 2007 5:25 PM GMT
    Hi Josie-

<big hug> Nice to meet you, girl. And nice to greet another PNW girl to the site. I live a few hours away from you in Central Oregon. Seattle is such a cool place, it's one of my favorite cities. Josie, I'm so glad you're here, I truly hope you like TW and decide to stay and be a part of our little corner of the web. Personally, I think TW is one of the best, if not the best, places for girls like us. You can find support, resources, and advice as well as friendship and people who know what things are like for you because they're same for us as well. We are all different and our paths may be leading us to different goals but we are all the same in a fundamental way.

Happy Thanksgiving, Josie.

Hugs...Joni Marie