Seven Days

• April 2, 2004 12:32 AM BST
    Has anyone imagined how it would be to wake up one morning and be 100% female. I had a dream once a long time ago that I woke up with all the equipment in tact. Nice firm breasts, long hair, beautiful face, manicured nails, the perfect voice and gorgeous long smooth shaven legs. My room had changed too, it was all completely feminine and I rustled through the dresser drawers to find them full of lovely things and the same thing in the closet. Heels, dresses, tops and skirts. Finally I noticed there was an envelope on the night stand by the bed and in it was a note that read:

You've been given the gift you have always wanted and have seven days from the time you woke this morning to enjoy yourself. No-one you know will recognize you of course and the money is yours to spend until you waken on the eighth day as a man again. Along with the note was 100 one thousand dollar bills.

I'll tell you some of the things I did in my dream. You tell me what you would do . . . . . . . . .
  • April 2, 2004 4:16 AM BST
    Ginger,
    i just love your stories, this one looks like lots of fun but I will have to think about it for a bit. First thing I would do would be to come get you and your girlfriend to go shopping. That would be an incredible vision watching her pick out sexy clothes and heels for you to try on.
    I'll continue this as you do 'K
    Love, Tressa
    • 166 posts
    April 2, 2004 3:03 PM BST
    first I'd wish for - world peace, an end to hunger and disease and- Oh shit ( My Ms. Universe- speech) -Hmmm Hey - had I the gift of a real "pussy"- etc- I would like to experience - multiple , massive, Orgasm's, as I've felt, GG-friends have - shuddering and coming- again , and again- Hey Screw -"Sting's" tantric bullshit, I'm jelouse when my girl can cum -and cum- and - onward, to exhaustion- Who- the F wouldn't Hmm "K"- (Big Pink hangs "In" though) Heh-heh
  • April 2, 2004 4:37 PM BST
    After reading the note I took the loose cash and stuffed it into my purse and then a quick jaunt to the shower, well maybe not so quick. I began washing myself and feeling my breasts and my nipples getting instantly hard. Sliding my hands down to my perfectly shaven vagina and with no second thought started slipping fingers into my pussy. I felt the pressure on my clit and reached in again to touch my G spot and leaned back against the wall of the shower and let the water spray my tits. It wasn't long and I felt my first orgasm ready to cum. How qlorious, so intense and my entire body trembled as I pumped my hole again and again. I knew this was only the beginning of how many times I would climax in the next seven days. I didn't need to shave, I was already completely smooth everywhere. I stepped out of the shower and walked in front of the steamy mirror and wiped it off with my towel. Oh my gosh, beautiful trimmed eyebrows and lovely features that any woman would die for. In front of me was everything I could possibly need to do my makeup. Within minutes I was done and put the final touches on my lipstick. My hair needed no attention it was perfect after drying it a bit when I first stepped out of the shower.

I couldn't wait to get dressed. I opened the dresser drawer that was full of brand new lingere and undies. I picked a low cut lacey bra, matching thong and nude colored thigh highs. After putting everything on I walked towards the closet and what a magnificent feeling is was to have real breasts moving and bouncing with my steps.
    • 1195 posts
    April 3, 2004 5:00 AM BST
    ginger
    too much oooh!
    xxxjillian