TG Wish List

• 23 posts
    December 6, 2007 7:44 PM GMT
    My boss has asked me to put togeather a line of stuff for the shop that would appeal to the TG community. Talk about a TG friendly employer!! It's a long way from my last job for sure.

So, what have you bought lately????????? I'm making a list and checking it twice. I don't give a hoot if it's naughty or nice.

• 127 posts
    December 8, 2007 8:58 PM GMT
    Wow Wendy, I wonder hoe her boss will take that. How about a pencil skirt? a garter, a corset? I want all of the above for Christmas OK seamed stockings, a new sexy nighty....
    I'll never get them....so much for wishes....
    Susan
    • 127 posts
    December 9, 2007 12:25 AM GMT
    Nikki, of course I can go buy them, but it wouldn't be the same as someone wanting to buy them for me.
    Susan
    • 2 posts
    December 10, 2007 6:29 AM GMT
    It goes without saying that every girl has a wish list of items they would like to have in their closet or on their vanity. Not to mention the surgical procedures they would like to have done.
    The last item I bought recently was makeup. Now as far as clothes and accessories are concerned I look for sales and it doesnt neccesarily have to be designer labels or top of the line.
    But when it comes to cosmetics and shoes, that's when I splurge. I believe that what ever you put on your face and wear on your feet should make you feel and look good. It's absolute seventh heaven.lol

I have been a faithful customer of Estee Lauder products and that is all I ever buy.I also recently had a makeover done at the Estee Launder counter at a Nordstrom's in San Francisco right off of Market near Union Square.While I was there I also picked up a pair of Italian hosiery by Oroblu which is a quality item; Two pairs of black mesh stockings and some black stockings for winter. Finally when it comes to shoes, they have to be Italian or Spanish with my favorite being Via Spiga and Suart Weitzman. Quality leather shoes with leather soles are better for your feet as long as you swallow your vanity and get the right size. Fortunately I wear a 9 in a womens so I have no problem finding what I like in my size. So Santa, if your listening this is my Christmas wish list.Via Spiga, Stuart Weitzman, Bebe, Salvarote Ferrangamo, and Bruno Magli.
    Happy Holidays, Angie Isabel Esparza
    • 2017 posts
    December 7, 2007 11:43 AM GMT
    And some Vac-u-lock strap-ons to go with those books!

Nikki
    • 2573 posts
    December 7, 2007 9:09 AM GMT
    The Ultimate Guide to Strap-On Sex
    A Complete Resource For Men and Women
    by Karlyn Lotney A.K.

SKU: CL-0078

The Adventurous Couple's Guide to Strap-On Sex by Violet Blue (Paperback - Jun 21, 2007)

Exhibitionism for the Shy: Show Off, Dress Up and Talk Hot (Paperback)
    by Carol Queen (Author)

PoMoSexuals: Challenging Assumptions About Gender and Sexuality (Paperback)
    by Carol Queen (Author), Lawrence Schimel (Author), Kate Bornstein (Preface)

Anal Sex for Couples: A Guaranteed Guide for Painless Pleasure by Bill Strong with Lori E. Gammon (Perfect Paperback - Oct 15, 2006)

The Adventurous Couple's Guide to Strap-On Sex by Violet Blue (Paperback - Jun 21, 2007)

• 1980 posts
    December 7, 2007 12:37 PM GMT
    Hi Cathy-

What a great idea, and what a great boss you must work for. I'll work up my wishlist later, right now it's off to work in a few.

And Wendy, was that list compiled by a mutual friend of ours? Just curious.<g> I thought a detected a common theme there.

Hugs...Joni Marie
    • 2573 posts
    December 7, 2007 10:40 PM GMT
    LOL, no Joni, I just kept the nature of the store in mind when selecting items. Personally I'd prefer Jimmy Choo's in size 12 W. if I had to make a wish.
  • December 8, 2007 12:33 AM GMT
    I think your shop should stock a large selection of 5-inch stiletto heels in black leather. They don't all have to be the same, some could be court shoes and some could be knee-length boots.

Next day delivery in plain packaging would be nice.
    • 2017 posts
    December 8, 2007 10:14 PM GMT
    Sorry if I am missing something here Susan, but can't you just go and buy them anyway?

Nikki
    • 2573 posts
    December 9, 2007 5:28 PM GMT
    Heather,

These are lovely people producing high quality corsetry that is worth every penny from everything I've heard. I hope to get a corset from them myself. Bring a slip when u get fitted.

http://www.romantasy.com/[...]01.html

2912 Diamond Street, Suite 239
    San Francisco, CA 94131

Practically down the street from you.
    • 2017 posts
    December 9, 2007 8:17 PM GMT
    How about a decent range of breastforms? That ought to sell well.

Nikki