• 4 posts
    December 24, 2007 12:50 AM GMT
    Hi Everyone,

I am new to this site, and so far, I like it.... lots of people from all around the world.... very kewl.

GAWD... if the rest of the world could see how many Transgender people there are.... I feel their whole world would suddenly be zapped out of their comforting "reality."

Anywaaay.... it's wonderful to be here and I hope to develop many more friendships, which I ALWAYS enjoy doing.

I won't bore anyone with my "life story," my profile is current and accurate. but if anyone has any questions of me, I feel I am a very open and sharing person. However, IMHO it is a "two way street;" the only way we can develop friendships is by mutual sharing.

Take care; please be, and ALWAYS stay, safe and well.

Huggs,
    jami

All you need is Love; Love is all you need."
    • 259 posts
    December 24, 2007 1:46 AM GMT
    Welcome Jami! I love my sisters here. I feel like I am not alone anymore.
    • 315 posts
    December 24, 2007 3:13 AM GMT

Hi Jami,

Welcome to a great place to be!

I'm a recent member myself, but I already feel "at home" here!
    Before joining, although a number of friends knew about my journey, (none of them had ever met a Transgendered person before), I felt a bit "on my own" at times!
    But finding, and joining, T web has given me contact with a great community of girls,who are only too happy to answer questions or just talk about their every-day lives.

T web has given me, in the short time I've been here, a boost to my self-confidence, just knowing that there are girls here I can talk to, about anything, and be treated with respect and friendship!

So, again, welcome to the family!

Hugs,

Angela.
    • 65 posts
    December 24, 2007 3:58 PM GMT
    Hi Jami
    Welcome to the rest of us girls
    Hugs Mandy XXX
    • 871 posts
    December 24, 2007 4:50 PM GMT
    Welcome! lots of nice people here.
  • December 25, 2007 3:32 PM GMT
    Welcome Jami. I just know you will love it here. GAWD, who wouldn't.

And while I am here, Merry Christmas to all, or Happy Holidays.

Wendy Michelle
    • 374 posts
    December 26, 2007 2:19 PM GMT

Hi Jami,

Welcome to Trannyweb, the best TG site there ever was on the Net! I'm sure you're going to meet a lot of cool people and make a lot of new friends here. Oh, and if you are making coffee, I take mine with cream & sugar

Hope you had a great Christmas and all the very best in the New Year!

Hugs & kisses

Monika
  • December 27, 2007 7:21 PM GMT
    jami, please make mine with just a little cream. Hugs Sis.

Wendy Michelle
  • December 27, 2007 7:47 PM GMT
    Hi Jami
    you will love it here its like one big happy family

happy new year to you!
    lol andi
    • 1980 posts
    December 24, 2007 12:40 PM GMT
    Hi Jami-

Welcome to TW, hon.<big hug> I presume Meredith's email to you was in regard to preparing coffee in the morning.<lol> You really have found the right place for girls like us, whether it's resources and information or just a place to hang out and make new friends and find support and encouragement. I'm glad you're here, Jami, I hope you like it. Love your pic, btw.

Merry Chrismas, girl. That goes for the rest of y'all, too.

Whoops, gotta run, time for work.<sigh> No rest for the wicked.

Hugs...Joni Marie
    • 2463 posts
    December 24, 2007 2:12 AM GMT
    I've already writtent to you, Jami, to welcome you here. It's nice to have another Chicagoan here!

Mere
    • 2017 posts
    December 24, 2007 3:24 PM GMT
    Hi Jami, we have already exchanged messages but I'd just to say 'welcome to TW' again. You will find this is a wonderful site and you WILL make lots of friends here.

Watch out for Mere though, she'll have you making the coffee!!!

I would love to talk music with you sometime but I'll let you get settled first.

Speak to you soon,

Nikki
  • December 24, 2007 9:08 PM GMT
    Hi Jami, Welcome to TW, I am sure you will make lots of friends here it is a very friendly place with lots of very nice girls. hope to see you in Chat when you are ready,

Hugs Sammi x
    • 2068 posts
    December 24, 2007 10:10 PM GMT
    Hi There Jami, i'm glad you decided to join us here at TW

Welcome hon!

Lol xxxxxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie
    • 2573 posts
    December 26, 2007 5:12 AM GMT
    Jami,

Many of us have found TW to be a life-changing experience. Welcome to the Sorority, Sister.

Unlike many of our members, I will never insist you make the coffee.

I like my tea without sugar or milk, thank you.