Girls Night Out - 15th/16th February 2008!

• 871 posts
    January 4, 2008 8:58 PM GMT
    Hiya! Yes, another night out to start the new year!

2 nights of debauchery - no, i mean pleasant conversation and social drinking! hehe

at PPs (was word of going somewhere else but kinda fell through, so until something gets organized in concrete lets stick to something tried and tested) take a look... http://www.pinkpunters.com

the local hotel (50 yards away) is very accommodating... http://www.campanile-milt[...].co.uk/

can get a good deal here... http://www.laterooms.com/[...]es.aspx

the routine...

Friday: Room available from 2pm. Meet up in restaurant around 7pm and have nice meal and catch up and/or introduce new friends. Get over to PPs just before 9pm to get free entry. pay for your own, i'm not going to flaff around sorting out 1 huge bill.

btw, PPs is fab, 2 dance floors on 2 floors, 3rd floor is a seating area where i am sure intellectual and social convo occurs hehe and outside, 2 large log fire places to keep the smokers nice and warm.

Saturday: Nurse throbbing head lol, make oneself look human and find nice activity, usually retail therapy. however, might be nice local attraction to visit could plan to go. Get back to hotel to freshen up in time for restaurant meal at 7pm where Fridays routine is repeated

Sunday: get kicked out at 12pm. Go home

If you plan on coming to PPs and/or joining us for the meal. Let me know so I can post a list of attendies and let everyone know who to expect to meet. Also, I need to book size of table for meal in restaurant.

Post here your intentions or PM me

everyone and anyone welcome - although i like to be organised there are no strict rules or anything so even if ya turn up on spec, that would be great!

btw, i am allowed to call this an official TW night out cos apparently someone pinned a badge on me saying 'social secretary' lol

if you're thinking of coming out for the first time, its a totally safe environment and loads of fun! just ask anyone who has been before. talk to me about any concerns and I will be able to either put ya mind at rest or accommodate any special requirements.

ta ta, ani.
    • 89 posts
    January 4, 2008 9:06 PM GMT
    Count me in I might bring a friend as well.
    • 871 posts
    January 5, 2008 12:05 PM GMT
    I notice one of the links is duff so here are a couple more regarding the hotel...

http://www.activehotels.c[...]=&mode=

http://www.bedandbreakfas[...]879.htm
  • January 5, 2008 4:40 PM GMT
    Yeah I'll more than likely be there too, bringing down the tone

K
    • 26 posts
    January 6, 2008 1:44 AM GMT
    I'll be there again as well. xx
    • 112 posts
    January 7, 2008 10:24 AM GMT
    Me and Claire wont be there as we're busy every weekend now til easter. Even after that we're busy. Wedding stuff to be done. Sorry hope you all have a fun time.
    • 26 posts
    January 7, 2008 9:16 PM GMT
    I'll be booking a room Anna, so you're welcome to share xx
    • 89 posts
    January 11, 2008 6:31 PM GMT
    Ani add another 1 for me I got a lesbian friend coming with me.
    • 2 posts
    January 13, 2008 2:23 AM GMT
    I should be coming bar anything going wrong
    • 871 posts
    January 13, 2008 7:45 PM GMT
    Hiya Gang!

With just over a month to go here is the list of suspects so far...

Charlene Carter
    Charlene Cater's Friend (very suspicious!)
    Samantha Smith
    Matt ta
    Keith Adams
    Debbie Chandler
    Maryanne Talmadge
    Joelle Chessly
    Tracey Taylor
    Lisa
    Leane
    Lynn
    Julie Jameson

If anyone is considering thier first time coming out, it a very relaxed atmosphere and all welcome. Tracey Taylor has said she would be happy to comment as it was her first time out last time. I am happy to answer any questions anyone might have.

Also, if you want to turn up spontaneously at the last minute, no problem, come along! Just dont spontaneously combust! lol
    • 871 posts
    January 19, 2008 9:09 PM GMT
    thanks MA, I will add you to the list and as it has been a week I will post the updated list...

1, Charlene Carter
    2, Charlene Carter's Friend
    3, Samantha Smith
    4, Matt
    5, Keith Adams
    6, Debbie Chandler
    7, Joelle
    8, Tracey Taylor
    9, Lisa
    10, Leanne
    11, Lynn
    12, Julie Jameson
    13, Karen Janeway
    14, Sophie
    15, Alice
    16, Stefy Clarke
    17, MA
    18, MA's mum
    19, Mags
    20, Paula OG
    21, Anyfer Darling

I do believe that makes me 21 again! WOOT! lol

4 weeks to go, I will inform the hotel of the pending invasion at dinner time, sometime around the 8th so plenty of time to let us know ya coming!

cya Ani x

• 89 posts
    January 20, 2008 12:52 PM GMT
    Scrath the lesbien friend it's now a ts called Gemma.
  • January 24, 2008 7:06 PM GMT
    Ani,

This will be my first night out in a while (2 years) so a little out of practice, so please be nice when you see the makeup, etc. Looking forward to meeting you and all the other girls.

Kim
    • 126 posts
    January 24, 2008 7:47 PM GMT
    Hi Anyfer

This sounds sooooooo like good fun

E-J and me are gonna try and make it on the Saturday, Pennies permitting of course

Hope to see you all there

Mandy
    xx
    • 871 posts
    January 26, 2008 3:23 AM GMT
    Hiya, Another week has flashed by! lol so, heres the updated list of suspects...

1 Charlene Carter
    2 Gemma
    3 Samantha Smith
    4 Matt
    5 Keith Adams
    6 Debbie Chandler
    7 Joelle
    8 Tracey Taylor
    9 Lisa
    10 Leanne
    11 Lynn
    12 Julie Jameson
    13 Karen Janeway
    14 Sophie
    15 Alice
    16 Stefy Clarke
    17 MA
    18 MA's mum
    19 Mags
    20 Paula OG
    21 Nicki Sharp
    22 Alice (no2 lol)
    23 Kimberly Hallett
    24 Mandy Watts
    25 Emma-Jayne
    26 Anyfer Darling

3 weeks to go! i hope you all have sorted out what you're going to wear! if not get shopping! lol. day time shopping into MK's undercover shopping centre to get a few tid bits for sat night btw. 100's of shops all under 1 roof, a girl's dream! boots and M&S too. in fact last time i spotted a nice pink lacey bra, i nearly bought it but matt whisked us away looking for some blouses. i wonder if they're still there, prolly not, but then, they prolly got a new range out now. hmm, would be nice to see what the new range is like. oh dear, drivelling on agen, cant be arsed to delete it so ya just have to lump it lol. cya x ani

• January 27, 2008 7:41 PM GMT
    Hi Girls
    Would have loved to have joined you on this occassion but only get back from Scotland on the previous Sunday.
    Here are a few tips.
    The space in the multi-story car park in central Mk is tight, very easy to have a knock (from experience).
    The Camp gets full very quickly and if you do get booked in look out for the ditch between there and PP.
    There is a local retail park close to the Camp.
    If you head north from PP on the Sunday morning a visit to Finmere Market can be worthwhile. For those not dieting you can try the "Fat Boy" breakfast.

Alina xx
    • 871 posts
    February 2, 2008 4:06 AM GMT
    2 weeks to go now! lol - I thought I better post the list of people who said are coming, 27 now! WOOT! lol

1 Charlene Carter
    2 Gemma
    3 Samantha Smith
    4 Matt
    5 Keith Adams
    6 Debbie Chandler
    7 Joelle
    8 Tracey Taylor
    9 Lisa
    10 Leanne
    11 Lynn
    12 Julie Jameson
    13 Karen Janeway
    14 Sophie
    15 Alice
    16 Stefy Clarke
    17 MA
    18 MA's mum
    19 Mags
    20 Paula OG
    21 Nicki Sharp
    22 Alice (no2 lol)
    23 Kimberly Hallett
    24 Mandy Watts
    25 Emma-Jayne
    26 Natasha kplunk
    27 Anyfer Darling
  • February 5, 2008 6:32 PM GMT
    I've just found out I am working in Portugal on the 14th and 15th, and won't be getting back into the UK (Farnborough Airport) until 6.30pm - so I might not be along until a little later. Keep the seats warm and I'll make sure I can still buy a drink or two when I get there...

K
    • 871 posts
    February 5, 2008 9:46 PM GMT
    a drink or 2? and 20 straws??!! lol
    • 89 posts
    February 6, 2008 12:37 AM GMT
    WIll that be kat or keith who will be appearing a little late?
  • February 6, 2008 3:55 PM GMT
    hi Any and girls am realy looking forward to this weekend out will be nice to meet with old friends and make new one s
    Lynnxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • February 9, 2008 10:34 AM GMT
    Quick update - I won't be able to confirm what time I'm going to be able to make it to Bletchley, so I really should not commit to the meal, but just say that I'll be there when I'm there. As I have a room at the Campanile, I'll probably come to the bar rather than just going straight to PPs...

K
    • 126 posts
    February 11, 2008 7:07 PM GMT
    Hi,
    I'm afraid we're gonna have to pull out. Sadly the pennies are a bit short this month and we cant really cover the cost.

Hope you all have a fab time tho
  • January 6, 2008 12:08 AM GMT
    i'm there Ani, Might be a slightly different look but it will be me

Hugs Sammi x
    • 2068 posts
    January 6, 2008 11:23 PM GMT
    I'm looking for someone to share a room with that w/e........anyone interested?. If i can get together the money( its Tight at the mo) & someone to room with then i'll be there!

Here's Hoping...

Lolxxxxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie
    • 2127 posts
    February 2, 2008 9:18 PM GMT
    Wow, this is most impressive Anyfer. I hope you won't mind but I've nicked some of your first post in this thread so I can give it a mention in The Tranny Tribune, which is due out soon.

I will even try to get along myself because Katie really needs a night out.

Hugs,

Katie x