New here

• 2 posts
    April 15, 2008 6:43 AM BST
    Hi there,
    let me introduce myself
    My name is Elke and I live in Belgium. I'm 18 since 2 weeks. My parents don't know a thing about the second me. Some ex-classmates know about it but we never speak about it.
    I love to chat with others so feel free to contact me for a nice talk. I speak Dutch (native language), English and some French.
    If you have questions, feel free to ask
    Hugs,
    Elke
    • 871 posts
    April 15, 2008 2:12 PM BST
    Hiya Elke, welcome to tranny web.
    • 2 posts
    April 15, 2008 3:43 PM BST
    Hallo, hoe gaat het?

Zeer goed, en met jou?

(for those who don't understand the text above, it's dutch )
    Thank you all for the warm welcome!

PS: I didn't knew my english was that good
    • 62 posts
    April 15, 2008 6:13 PM BST
    Hi there, Elke! Nice to have you here. I know no Dutch or French though. :-\ If you ever learn Japanese, let me know. I'm sure you'll meet lots of great people here.

<3 Angelyn
    • 2017 posts
    April 15, 2008 1:49 PM BST
    Hi Elke, welcome to TW! I'm sure you will find new friends here in no time at all.

Nikki
    • 2463 posts
    April 15, 2008 2:21 PM BST
    Hallo, hoe gaat het?

Just make sure the coffee is made in the morning.

Mere
    • 1980 posts
    April 15, 2008 3:30 PM BST
    Hi Elke-

Welcome to the group, sweetie. I think it's wonderful that you're exploring your girlside at such an early age, I wish I had had your courage at that time in my life. I'm sure things would have turned out very differently for me. I wish you all the best on your journey. And yes, you have come to the right place for friendship and advice, for information and resources. TW is a wonderful place, we do have our moments as does any family, but for the main part we all get along and help and support one another. Welcome to the group, dear.

And, btw, your English is excellent. I'm a native English speaker and am also semi-fluent in Spanish and have a smattering of German from when I was a child and my father was stationed there.

Hugs...Joni Marie
    • 2627 posts
    April 15, 2008 3:57 PM BST
    Your english is just fine. Welcome to Tweb!!!
    • 2463 posts
    April 15, 2008 4:17 PM BST
    You certainly don't want to learn english from Americans!

I will try to correspond in Dutch as much as I can.

Where is my coffee?

Mere