Rachael says hi.

• 2 posts
    August 18, 2005 3:27 PM BST
    Hello girls and boys. My names Rachael and i've been looking at TW for a while and plucked up the courage to join today. I can't wait to make loads of new friends. If anyone has any advice or just wants a chat then please drop me a line.
  • August 18, 2005 4:33 PM BST
    hello Rachael, my name's Deanna & i've only joined on tuesday when someone i met at Torquay during the weekend told me about this site. i'm sure you'll make friends here & in the chatroom the girls'll talk about almost anything as i found out yesterday
  • August 18, 2005 4:34 PM BST
    hello Rachael, my name's Deanna & i've only joined on tuesday when someone i met at Torquay during the weekend told me about this site. i'm sure you'll make friends here & in the chatroom the girls'll talk about almost anything as i found out yesterday
    • 2 posts
    August 21, 2005 1:22 PM BST
    Hi Karen, thank you for your reply.It makes me feel welcome. I hope that we can become friends and have a giggle.

Rachael.xx
    • 374 posts
    August 26, 2005 10:55 AM BST
    Hi Rachael & Deanna and welcome to TW...the coolest place on the 'net. I'm sure you'll meet a lot of neat people and make a lot of new friends

Hugs,

Monika
  • August 26, 2005 12:49 PM BST
    Hi Rachael and Deanna.
    I'm new here too but i can't stop comming here as i think it's great.
    Try digging around the archives. Theres some very interesting stuff in there. Bit dusty though "Pah"
    • 2627 posts
    August 19, 2005 4:40 AM BST
    Hi Rachael!
    Nice to meet you. Twebs a great place so have fun & injoy yourself.
    • 2463 posts
    August 26, 2005 1:42 PM BST
    Hi Rachael and Deana. Welcome! This is a great place to be. Some of the best friends I've ever had in my life I met through TW.

The MSS is recruiting new members. Interested in joining an organization whose sole purpose is to steal a black dress? After that, who knows......

Mere