hello newish member

• 2 posts
    April 27, 2008 6:01 PM BST
    just a few words to say hi to all the wonderful people here ,i have been here for about 2 weeks and this is my first post so be gentle with me lol
    all messages answered by the way

paul
  • April 27, 2008 7:47 PM BST
    hi paul and welcome to tw
  • May 4, 2008 10:39 PM BST
    Hey u hunny, great to have u back on a site, even tho I don't have a habit of visiting this one as much as the other one lol... Take it the pic is the newish motor? nice... will have to catch up soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    • 23 posts
    May 7, 2008 9:34 PM BST
    Hi Paul,
    I'm new here as well. I too am an admirer. This is a great place I love talking to everyone - that is, when they talk to me. I'm not too sure sometimes that ppl feel they can trust me on here because I am a rg. Hopefully, they will get to know me a little and understand that I love my tranny and he's the most important thing in my life!!! I'm just glad I found a place to go where my "lifestyle" isn't something I have to hide but can liberally talk about if I chose. Hope to run into you around and chat.

PJ
    • 1980 posts
    April 27, 2008 7:08 PM BST
    Hi Paul-

Welcome to TW and thank you for taking the time to say hello and introduce yourself. You are very welcome here. Best wishes.

Hugs...Joni Marie
    • 2017 posts
    April 27, 2008 8:45 PM BST
    Hi Paul and welcome to TW. I have seen you around here in the chatroom and I hope you are enjoying this place and making friends.

Nikki
    • 734 posts
    May 8, 2008 1:07 AM BST
    Hey,

Welcome Paul!

I have to confess I'm pretty bad when it comes to saying 'hi' and welcoming 'new' members - I still feel 'new' myself!

But I'm glad you found the site - its probably the best one bar none - and the world needs more people like you who welcome, understand and help to proliferate our society.

And welcome P.J. [same message ] and welcome to all those many new members I've failed dismally to greet...

TW is a good place to be.

Much love

rae x