SPARKLE! whos going?

• May 6, 2008 7:17 PM BST
    Belinda and I are going. We will be arriving in the area at about 12 noon but we will continue our journey out to Hyde where we will be staying with a TV/GG couple for the weekend. We'll be leaving Sunday lunchtime.
    Sparkle is 3 weeks before my GRS.

Alina xx
    • 871 posts
    May 6, 2008 7:00 PM BST
    was about sparkle then i found the sparkle forum so i moved it!

EDIT By Sarah Conor

Qoute Ani
    A number of people have asked me who are going so I though it would be a good idea for everyone to put their virtual hand up so we all know who to expect to meet and also who to avoid! lol

I'm going! arriving Friday noon, leaving sunday at some point and staying at the hotel international.

thanks in advance. Penny x

This is the active who is at sparkle 2008 thread.
    • 871 posts
    May 6, 2008 7:23 PM BST
    woops, i am sure sarah can sort this out!
    • 614 posts
    May 6, 2008 8:28 PM BST
    me me me me me me me

im comiing with 3 frineds debs , lisa and a rg trai t were going to do video and offical photos for tweb so if ya want getting got look out for us
    • 614 posts
    May 7, 2008 2:47 PM BST
    yep euston or marlybone are the 2 staions to head for in london to get to manc both do direct trains
    • 448 posts
    May 7, 2008 3:44 PM BST
    I won't be going, sorry to miss the great Sparkle love-in.
    • 112 posts
    May 7, 2008 6:28 PM BST
    Me and Claire won't be going this year unfortunatley as we've got no money. Thank's to HM government.

Have fun and drink loads.
    • 40 posts
    May 8, 2008 9:58 PM BST
    I will be there for the three days. You will probably find me around Sackville Gardens somewhere on Saturday with the Transliving stand. Although I'm determined to get around as well.
  • May 9, 2008 11:22 AM BST
    Im going... & I really can't wait ...

Im travelling by car seeing as it's less than an hours drive, & staying at The Place Apartment Hotel with the BINT (aka Christina Dearlove), Debbie Trickett & GG Traci Templer...

I'll be in the park taking pictures of you girls putting up the marquee and the TW netball team when they're on the road to victory...

This is my first post on the TW forum too... YAY ! !

Lisa xXx
    • 614 posts
    May 9, 2008 10:40 PM BST
    ill give you BINT when i see you next
  • May 13, 2008 3:33 PM BST
    well i am stll hopeing to make it down on the fri and returning Sun / xx
    • 89 posts
    May 13, 2008 8:06 PM BST
    They going to have to get the cops to get me out of the international on the monday. If the partying don't kill me the netball will.
    • 89 posts
    May 18, 2008 12:32 PM BST
    Hi leanne a friend maybe coming who is in a eletric wheelchair so u can have races down canal street.
    • 23 posts
    May 18, 2008 7:40 PM BST
    i have finally booked a room for the w/e but have had to go upmaket as the international was fully booked . so beware of the tipsy black country lass during the eveings.
    paula
  • May 28, 2008 9:58 PM BST
    hi Ani i is going to be there come hell or high water
  • May 31, 2008 12:22 PM BST
    well i am the odd one Ellie if there is one that is
    • 112 posts
    June 17, 2008 2:21 PM BST
    Me and Claire are off to my mum and dads on the 27th as it's their 33rd wedding anniversary on the saturday so hopefully doing somethin for them.
    • 614 posts
    June 17, 2008 2:35 PM BST
    ill be theredoing a load of photography and video footage for trannyweb on behalf of katie so you wont miss me and my 3 team mates
    • 614 posts
    June 21, 2008 3:34 PM BST
    so come on then roll call whos actually going who have i got to look out for ?
    • 89 posts
    June 22, 2008 12:12 PM BST
    There seems to be 2 routes through sparkle for most girls. Pissed as a newt or doing all the activities or a mix of both I guess. At the end of the day it's an party but with some serious aims see sparkle website for more details of that.. It's a great place to make friends like I met half the lot on here last year which is why i'm here now. Also met a very nice girl I later had a relationship with. SO you could even find love or just a good shag if that what your intrested in. Me i'm just praticing my aim so i can kick the ta that don't take no for answer in the balls. Of course this is just my twisted warped view on it i'm sure there are other people with different opinons.
    • 734 posts
    May 6, 2008 10:19 PM BST
    Ah, sadly I can't make it

(Oh, stop smiling you lot and punching the air! lol)

But I'm looking forward to seeing lots of piccies and reports of what should be a great weekend!

Anne, I have no idea, I can only guess at a good 3hrs+ train journey from London, but I'm sure someone here can answer your query.

Much love to all - and enjoy Sparkle!

Rae xx
    • 2068 posts
    May 6, 2008 10:33 PM BST
    Me & Charllet are DEFINETLY goin....see you's all there!

Lol xxxxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie
    • 2627 posts
    May 7, 2008 12:54 AM BST
    I'll go if someone will come pick me up.
    • 1652 posts
    May 7, 2008 6:55 PM BST
    Anne, Euston is the station you need for Manchester, quickest and easiest route (I don’t think there are any direct trains from Marylebone). It takes about 3 hours, give or take a bit, but Heathrow (or Gatwick) to Euston takes quite a while on the tube, nearly an hour perhaps? While since I did that. It is possible to fly Bangkok – Manchester though.
    Flying from Detroit is a good few hours less than the flight from Bangkok!
    Hope you’re not too jet-lagged for Sparkle.
    xx
    • 2127 posts
    May 9, 2008 12:07 AM BST
    I hope that you will come and visit us in the Trannyweb tent as well Susan.

Hugs,

Katie x
    • 2127 posts
    May 10, 2008 12:17 AM BST
    Welcome to the Trannyweb forums Lisa. I hope we'll see you see regularly in future.

Hugs,

Katie x
    • 2068 posts
    May 13, 2008 10:42 PM BST
    Lisa......you mean little WEE bint!

Lol xxxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie
    • 2068 posts
    May 28, 2008 10:41 PM BST
    Glad to hear it Lynn.......lol

Lol xxxxxx
    Anna-Marie
    • 530 posts
    June 17, 2008 10:09 PM BST
    I am going to be there!

It started with "I have a spare seat in my car", went through "I have a spare room booked" into "What size are you for the netball team outfit cos you're in it"!

OMG, what have I let myself in for... Hope to meet at least some of you while you are still vertical!
    • 2068 posts
    June 17, 2008 10:21 PM BST
    OMG.....you mean there'll be more than one of you!

LOL xxxxxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie