Not Really New

• October 4, 2005 12:16 PM BST
    Hi everyone

I thought that if I used this forum I might get noticed. Some of you may remember my name as June Revogel. Well now that I have the "calling" name of Alina June Wicks at the local health centre and my male and female signatures are the same I thought I'b better do something similar here. So Revogel has gone (for those that hadn't caught on it was legover backwards) and a new first name introduced.
    So from now on I'm Alina June Wicks.

Alina
  • October 4, 2005 8:11 PM BST
    Hi Karen and Lucy XXXX

I've not been gone but as my doctor asked if I wanted a female calling name I had to look for something that started with an A but a name that was not that popular. Aparently Alina has Polish origins and means beauty. I may not be a beauty but I'm happy with my life.
    And now I'm using my real surname and not one based on having backward legovers.
    Mind you when the kids were younger revogel was a handy codeword.

Alina
    • 112 posts
    October 5, 2005 9:02 PM BST
    Alina
    Ok hon, you've done my head in! Revogal, I never would have guessed.......you little minx....
    Anyhow glad to hear you've found a lovely name, again!
    love and light,
    you're damn bright
    regards
    Natalie
  • October 6, 2005 9:51 AM BST
    Hi Tiina and Natalie

Thanks to both of you for your lovely comments. Tiina I couldn't handle two iis in my name so the Finnish version is not for me. Of course I'll still have my month in the middle of the year, just as it is still in the middle of my name.

Lots of love
    Alina June Wicks
    xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • October 7, 2005 9:02 AM BST
    Thanks for the research Tiina but I'm not changing it now. I've grown used to Alina and so has my partner Belinda. Just imagine what the doctor would think if I said I wanted to change it again. I could get sent to the psychiatrist as a name junky rather than a prospective girl - lol.

Alina xxx
  • October 17, 2006 8:47 PM BST
    Hello All.
    It's a long time since I last logged into Trannyweb. To be honest I'd forgotten my password and as well as that I was hardly getting on line. I think that will be rectified now and you'll perhaps get fed up with me.
    A lot has happened in the last few months. I started my real life experience just before last Christmas. I've been on prescribed hormones and antiandrogens since Easter and I'm seeing a lot of changes to my body. The main one concerns the little buds of breasts that I now have.
    During September my partner (Belinda) slipped a sapphire and diamond ring on to the third finger of my left hand. She did this on behalf of her male side (Bob). This coming weekend we are visiting my father and formalise the engagement at a family meal.

I'll update you all shortly but thought I'd better let you know that Alina is back.

Alina xxx
  • November 2, 2006 8:09 PM GMT
    Alina honey,
    It was so good to see you and Bob/Belinda (saw them both) last week I forgot to tell you just how good you looked. Girl you looked really good in those jeans! You're just so lucky with that figure of yours.
    Hugs 'n stuff,
    Jen xxxx
  • November 6, 2006 7:36 AM GMT
    Hi Jenny, Good to see you here.
    For all the other girls here Jenny and I attended Wisbech Grammar School back in the 1960s. Imagine what may have happened back then if we had known that we were TVs!!! This is the first time that Jenny has seen me since I started my real life experience.
    Jenny it was good of you to put Belinda and I up for the night. I must now add to the compliments. You look a hell of a lot better as a girl than a boy. There has been a great improvement over the last year. I wish we could have gone out somewhere as a group of girls but I'm sure that day will come.

Love Alina xxx
    • 140 posts
    December 13, 2006 10:43 PM GMT
    Alina: I just think it is so neat that you and Jenny knew each other as kids and now found your friendship again! I often
    wish I could see all the kids I went to school with and find out exactly what happened to them all. I lost touch with them all a long time ago. But I might be surprized at the number of "Girls"
    that came out of that class ( Came out wasn't intended to be a
    joke). Jackie
    • 2627 posts
    October 4, 2005 1:08 PM BST
    Hi Alina
    What name you like is what matters. I was expecting to see someone that has been gone for awhile. But when I saw the pick I thought there can't be 2 .
    • 1652 posts
    October 4, 2005 2:10 PM BST
    "Welcome" Alina! (Nice name).
    I hadn't noticed about the old surname, I will be forever reading people's names backwards now.
    xx
    • 1980 posts
    October 22, 2006 3:26 PM BST
    Hi Alina-

Welcome back, girl, it's nice to see you again. Sorry for not taking a moment to say hi earlier but better late than never, I hope. Please keep us posted on how things are going for you, Alina, it sounds like you are taking some major steps in your life, good for you. I certainly wish you the best as does everyone else on TW, I'm sure.

Hugs...Joni