BDSM...

• 338 posts
    May 23, 2008 8:22 PM BST
    at what point does a gorgeous angel testing reflexes on my knees morph into sasitcally beating my knees with a remote control?

I assume there is a line, probably a fine one but some how i missed it..

also missing the ability to walk.

• 112 posts
    May 24, 2008 10:18 AM BST
    No KT I was the one hitting her with the remote control. Have you seen Aunt Isobel then?????
    • 112 posts
    May 24, 2008 3:29 PM BST
    Yeah it's too a yahoo group.
    • 773 posts
    May 25, 2008 7:00 PM BST
    Did you say you were being beaten statistically with a remote control? I don't understand.
    • 338 posts
    May 25, 2008 7:36 PM BST
    lies, damn lies and statistics.

• 773 posts
    May 25, 2008 11:04 PM BST
    Don't get me started on Shibari.
    • 112 posts
    May 26, 2008 9:56 AM BST
    It was meant to be a joke. It's not a serious chat about bdsm, I was tapping Claire's knee with the remote control to check her reflexes.
    • 338 posts
    May 26, 2008 2:50 PM BST
    This is not a serious discussion about BDSM.

no really?

and as for cling film....

always the trouble with sadists, they never spank them who want spanking, or deserve it.
    • 773 posts
    May 26, 2008 6:36 PM BST
    Kinbaku
    • 112 posts
    May 27, 2008 9:11 AM BST
    Thank you Anna it was said for a laugh Claire's mucking about. Like I've said in a prevoius post I was tapping her knee with the remote control.
    • 338 posts
    May 27, 2008 7:14 PM BST
    don't care if you laugh at me. I think BDSM is an important subject. It deserves better than being chosen as the title for an innocuous thread about testing people's reflexes. All that happens is that you create lots of disappointed punters who are drawn in by an exciting title and find something quite mundane. I wonder if you would have had quite so many visitors if you'd called the thread "My partner tests my reflexes in an over-enthusiastic manner"?

not laughing, well not at you anyway, BDSM is an important subject, there have been whole books written on it, dunno if anyones ever read them though, not when you can whack someone with them anyway.

as for disappointed punters, ahh well you pays your money etc, besides i spend ages appointing my punters, guess disappointing them goes with the territory.

your thread title suggestion is actually quite good, though for some reason it made me think of a public information film by Mr. Chumley-Warner. which could actually be pretty good really.

serious discussion? maybe, if anyone wants to start one I'll take part, as my better half knows its something I mess about with for a laugh (hard to keep a straight face, and I couldn't dominate a rice pudding), theres at least one other person on this site who knows that I know a bit about BDSM, though mostyl stuff I've investigated as opposed to taken part in.

I like seeing the inside of peoples minds
    • 1083 posts
    May 29, 2008 3:33 AM BST
    **sighs**

Just remember--it's funny only until someone gets hurt.

**maniacal laughter**

Then it's hysterical!

(Just a reminder that there's a reason my tagline says "Almost-Angel...! )

Luv 'n hugs,

Mina Sakura
    "Almost-Angel, Girl Genius, and Ultra-Flirt"
    • 2127 posts
    May 24, 2008 12:35 AM BST
    I'm confused now. Are you saying that you have just been to visit Aunt Isobels House of Detention?

If so, please tell her that my wrists have healed up nicely now.

Hugs,

Katie x
    • 2127 posts
    May 24, 2008 11:05 AM BST
    Just my attempt at humour. There's a link to a site called "Aunt Isobels House of Detention" at the bottom of Claire's post.

Hugs,

Katie x
    • 2358 posts
    May 25, 2008 7:48 PM BST
    The confusing bit is when the Sadist tells me , a masochist that they are NOT going to spank me.
  • May 25, 2008 8:54 PM BST
    This is not a serious discussion about BDSM.
    • 2358 posts
    May 25, 2008 10:56 PM BST
    Sorry was it meant to be serious, the original thread was rather amusing. not a mention of restraints whips or paddles. I do like to be wrapped in cling film tho,
    • 2358 posts
    May 26, 2008 1:06 PM BST
    I knew that, thought it was amusing, refreshing change from so much heavy stuff, still recommend cling film and bubble wrap tho.

• 2068 posts
    May 26, 2008 10:34 PM BST
    well......whatever the discussion was, it gave me a laugh.

Lol xxxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie
  • May 26, 2008 11:10 PM BST
    I don't care if you laugh at me. I think BDSM is an important subject. It deserves better than being chosen as the title for an innocuous thread about testing people's reflexes. All that happens is that you create lots of disappointed punters who are drawn in by an exciting title and find something quite mundane. I wonder if you would have had quite so many visitors if you'd called the thread "My partner tests my reflexes in an over-enthusiastic manner"?
    • 2068 posts
    May 27, 2008 12:17 AM BST
    ffs cath, chill out........the thread was started as a bit of FUN, nothin more

lol xxxxx
    Anna-Marie
    • 2358 posts
    May 27, 2008 4:22 PM BST
    For Gawds sake somone start a new thread, marked a serious discussion about BDSM, and stop being ireverant, lol, The Marquis will be turning in his grave, and don't mention, fun, humour, bubble wrap or cling film