A Little Humour:

• 448 posts
    July 1, 2008 2:34 PM BST
    As a riposte to those who believe I have no sense of humour or fun: why did the chicken cross the road?

Barack Obama - the chicken crossed the road because it was time for change.

John McCain - the chicken crossed the road to enter into dialogue with chickens on the other side of the road.

Hillary Clinton - When I was First Lady, I personally helped that chicken cross the road.

George W. Bush - We don't really care why that chicken crossed the road! We just want to know if the chicken is for or against us.

Colin Powell - Now to the left of the screen, you can clearly see the satelite image of the chicken crossing the road.

John Kerry - Although I was in favour of the chicken crossing the road. I now see it was the wrong road and I am against it.

Pat Buchanan - that chicken crossed the road to steal the job of a decent hard-working American.

Jerry Falwell - Because the chicken is gay. It is clearly gay that's why they call it the other side. And if you eat that chicken you will become gay to.

Bill Gates - I have just released chicken2008 which not only crosses the road but can also lay eggs.

Bill Clinton - I did not cross the road with that chicken.

Rev. Jeremiah Wright - Because the chicken was white! And only white chickens can cross the road. The black chickens were forced to stay and were injected with bird virus by the white farmer.

Al Gore - I invented the chicken.

Dick Cheney - Where's my gun!

Colonel Sanders - did I miss one.

Two aerials meet on a roof - fall in love - get married. The ceremony was rubbish but the reception was brilliant.

Doctor, I can't stop singing the Green Green Grass of Home.
    That sounds like Tom Jones Syndrome
    Is that common?
    It's not unusual

I went to the dentist, he said, 'say aaah'
    I said, 'why'
    He said, 'my dog's died.'

So I got home, and the phone was ringing. I picked it up and said, Who's speaking? And a voice said, 'You are.'

Two cannibals eating a clown. One says to the other, 'does this taste funny to you.'

Two blondes walk into a building. You'd have thought one of them would have seen it.

Doctor, I can't pronounce my F's T's and H's
    Well you can't say fairer than that.

My friend drowned in a bowl of muesli. A strong currant pulled him in.

( courtesy of Tommy Cooper )
    Funnier when you imagine him telling them..

So now tell me you've heard them all before.
    • 404 posts
    July 9, 2008 5:57 PM BST
    Excerpt from the vicar's sermon:

"Whenever I see a drunk coming out of a pub I say to him,"Turn back,for you are on the wrong road!""

(No,this has nothing at all to do with the TW chain story-honest!)

lol
    Lynn H.
  • July 3, 2008 5:06 PM BST
    It was such a windy day, Bill clinton was throwing up in the wastepaper basket in the oval office after eating some iffy prawns, between spasms he was heard shouting somthing that sounded like sack my cook. meanwhile on the lawn of the Whitehouse the wind had reached such force that a chicken laid the same egg three times.
  • July 3, 2008 5:11 PM BST
    Meanwhile in the coloseum in /rome the christians were losing 53 to nil against the lions, while back in the white house, hilary was writing a birthday card for her daughter adding with love, and i was going to include a hundred dollar bill, but as I have already sealed the envelope I will fax it to you later.
    • 2627 posts
    July 8, 2008 7:57 PM BST

Young Chuck, moved to Texas and bought a Donkey from a
    farmer for $100.00. The farmer agreed to deliver the Donkey
    the next day. The next day he drove up and said, 'Sorry son, but
    I have some bad news, the donkey died.'

Chuck replied,
    'Well, then just give me my money back.'

The farmer said,
    'Can't do that. I went and spent it already.'

Chuck said,
    'Ok, then, just bring me the dead donkey.'

The farmer asked,
    'What ya gonna do with him?

Chuck said,
    'I'm going to raffle him off.'

The farmer said,
    You can't raffle off a dead donkey!'

Chuck said,
    'Sure I can Watch me.. I just won't tell anybody he's dead.'

A month later, the farmer met up with
    Chuck and asked, 'What happened with that dead donkey?'

Chuck said,
    'I raffled him off. I sold 500 tickets at two dollars a piece and made a profit
    of $898.00.'

The farmer said,
    'Didn't anyone complain?'

Chuck said,
    'Just the guy who won. So I gave him his two dollars back.'

Chuck now works for the government.
    • 2627 posts
    July 8, 2008 8:06 PM BST

A guy comes home from work, walks into his bedroom, and finds a stranger on top of his wife.
    He says, "What the hell are you two doing?"

His wife turns to the stranger and says, "I told you he was stupid."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Uh Oh!" said Pauly reading a letter.
    Maury, standing near him, said, "Bad news?"

"Disturbing news, anyway," said Pauly. "It's from someone who says if I don't stay away from his wife, he'll kill me."

"In that case, if I were you, I would stay away from his wife," commented Maury, reasonably.

"Gladly, but who? The letter is anonymous!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I just read an article about the dangers of heavy drinking... Scared the daylights out of me.
    So that's it!

After today, no more reading.