TW's Wicked weekend - 22/23/24 Aug 2008

• 871 posts
    July 24, 2008 1:04 AM BST
    hiya, just a reminder really. let me know if ya comin and want to book the restaurant for a meal. penny x
    • 871 posts
    July 14, 2008 12:07 AM BST
    Hiya,
    Just about recovered from sparkle so now planning another fabulous weekend. I decided to call it TW's Wicked Weekend (TWWW for short lol.)

Our usual venue, Pink Punters in Milton Keynes (http://www.pinkpunters.com)

Spoken to a few and we have decided the weekend starting Friday 22nd because it is bank holiday monday so we get an extra night to go on the sunday where there is usually a free BBQ. PPs is really good, on 3 floors the first 2 have dance floors and the 3rd is a seating area for relaxing and convo. outside they have 2 big logs fires to keep the smokers warm.

There is the campanile hotel literally 50 yrds from PPs. Its quite nice and T friendly. heres the website...
    http://www.campanile-milt[...]ex.aspx

alternative booking (can sometimes be cheaper)...
    http://www.laterooms.com/[...]es.aspx
    For reservations Phone 01908 649819

I will be booking friday, saturday and sunday nights whether or not i goto PPs all 3 nights. Sometimes its good just to hang out with nice friends.

the routine...
    i believe rooms are available from 2pm so I will be having a half day at work and arriving around 4pm. We usually all meet up for a meal at 8pm in the campanile restaurant and head over to PPs for 9 however they stopped doing free entry before 9 now. friday and saturday entry fee is £7 and sunday is £5. PPs closes a 5am each night if ya manage to stay awake or sober enough to see it lol.

depending on how we feel, we tend to venture into milton keynes shopping centre to get a few bits and bobs.

saturday and sunday will be the same routine all meeting up at 8pm in the restaurant for some nosh.

Everyone and Anyone welcome to come along and join in the fun. Grils can bring there partners if they wish! lol and any single men who wish to come for the meal are welcome by appointment, if in doubt just ask, however, it doesnt mean to say you cant go to PPs.

New girls are more than welcome. We all remember our first time so there plenty of girls ready to provide help, assistance and most of all encouragement and support. Its a really safe environment so you can kick back and just be yourself.

The evening meal (THIS IS IMPORTANT)
    we have to book our meal in advance. this ensures the chef has what we require in stock and also our meals a ready promptly at 8pm.
    I would like everyone who wishes to go to make a post on this thread stating which nights they are planning to have the evening meal and what meal you want. I've requested a new copy of the menu so I will post it up when i get it.

ta ta for now!
    penny
    x
    • 89 posts
    July 14, 2008 8:25 PM BST
    Yep will be there all 3nights have booked my room already and for once lisa opened her big mouth with something usefull click this link and get 30% off your 3night stay.

http://www.campanile-milton-keynes-fenny-stratford.co.uk/en/promotions.aspx
    • 89 posts
    July 14, 2008 10:47 PM BST
    Will we see you go gothic this time katie?
    • 26 posts
    July 14, 2008 11:11 PM BST
    I'm booked in hehehe, so I'll see you all there xx
    • 112 posts
    July 15, 2008 9:36 AM BST
    Unfortunatly me and Claire wont be able to make it as we have a busy weekend that weekend as it's our wedding day.

Hope you all have fun anyway, raise a glass for us on the Saturday night.
    • 871 posts
    July 15, 2008 2:43 PM BST
    Hiya,

Please find the new menu attached (need a pdf reader.)
    I do a spreadsheet. the information i require is...
    which nights you plan to go (fri/sat/sun)
    if you are just doing the meal/PPs/or both and what nights.
    if you are doing any meals, what you desire on what nights.
    if you dont pre-book ya meal you might have a bit of a wait if you lucky enuf for them to have it.
    if you want to do sat/sun daytime excursion to shops or other - its nice to go in a giggle of trannys. put ya name down.

thats all for now. cya x

• 614 posts
    July 15, 2008 4:32 PM BST
    im playing bestman at a certain rg`s wedding on the sat so am busy but mite depending on the ££ pop up on the sat nite
    • 614 posts
    July 18, 2008 11:03 PM BST
    ok ok ok ok

im booked in with lisa w and debs for the saturday nite
    • 26 posts
    July 20, 2008 7:06 PM BST
    I'm staying fri / sat and sun
    fri - tempura cod & chips
    sat - steak & ale pie
    sun - it's the barbeque night isn't it?

and, of course SHOPPING!!
    • 89 posts
    July 20, 2008 8:19 PM BST
    Friday aberdeen angus burger with bacon
    Saturday lamb steak
    Sunday BBQ

And yes shopping.
    • 315 posts
    July 20, 2008 8:33 PM BST

Hi,
    Wish I could make it, and meet you all in person for the first time !
    But this is a really busy time, workwise, so getting the time clear would be nigh on impossible!

But, if at short notice, I can clear some time, I might just "turn up" un-announced!

Hugs,
    Angela. xx.
  • July 24, 2008 2:37 PM BST
    Penny

I'll be there on Friday night only and will skip the meal if that's okay...

I'll be too nervous to eat

K
    • 89 posts
    July 24, 2008 6:40 PM BST
    Can we have the meal at 7pm as last time it took over an hour for some people to get there food due to the size of the party. Also It leaves time for you to be late penny
    • 23 posts
    July 24, 2008 10:47 PM BST
    Hi Penny,

I am booked in for Friday and Saturday (its not a bank holiday on Monday in Scotland)
    Can I please have -
    Fri - Gammon Steak with Egg
    Sat - Angus Burger with Bacon

As for shopping, I don't think there is a betting shop in the land that will give you odds on me getting up in time, so I will leave that to the early birds.

thanx
    Tracey xx
    • 871 posts
    July 25, 2008 2:06 PM BST
    katie, in the past we have booked the meals for 8pm to get over to PPs before 9. however, char's idea to meet in the bar at 7 and get the meals started for 8 sound like a good idea.
    • 89 posts
    July 27, 2008 8:06 PM BST
    *grins evily. I'll push you Leanne.
    • 4 posts
    August 10, 2008 11:26 PM BST
    Staying Friday Night
    Please put me down for the burger
    • 871 posts
    August 14, 2008 9:36 AM BST
    hiya!
    just a reminder, i am putting the meal orders in this weekend so, please, if you intend on coming and having a meal, please post your request.
    many thanks
    penny
    x
  • August 15, 2008 6:29 PM BST
    Hi,

I would have liked to come to this weekend, but I can't. Unfortunately, I don't have a reliable form of transport.

Sorry

Felicity

(I had previously said I would come, but had to alter this post)
    • 871 posts
    August 16, 2008 10:32 AM BST
    GOOD NEWS!

It came to my attention earlier this week that due to bad planning and general incompetence that i might not of been able to go on the weekend.

however, i have installed contingency plans and I am happy to announce that once again i am able to inflict myself on the population of milton keynes and pinkpunters.
    • 530 posts
    July 14, 2008 12:13 AM BST
    That'll do nicely. I was afraid you were going to go earlier, and I have visitors.
    I hope to be there.
    XX
    • 2127 posts
    July 14, 2008 10:26 PM BST
    This sounds really good. I hope to be there too.

Let's get a really good crowd together.

Hugs,

Katie x
    • 2127 posts
    July 14, 2008 10:54 PM BST
    I don't think so. I'm not really a goth. The only reason I thought about going goth for Sparkle was so I wouldn't have to shave. However, I did shave all over and so now there's no need for me to cover up anymore.

Hugs,

Katie x
    • 2127 posts
    July 18, 2008 11:38 PM BST
    Me too! Katie has booked for Saturday!

Hugs,

KT x
    • 2127 posts
    July 24, 2008 12:08 PM BST
    Hi Penny, I'm booked in for Saturday and would like to do the meal that evening.

Can you put me down for an Aberdeen Angus burger please? That will do it for me.

What time is the meal and are we meeting up in the bar first or suchlike?

Thanks and huggies,

Katie x