Penis too big..

• 4 posts
    July 28, 2008 1:58 PM BST
    Hello,
    i know this will sound strange to many, but..
    there is anyone who knows a method to make you penis become smaller? I got it too big, and, since i am a passive feminine transvestite, i really hate to see it there so big.
    Is there some 'mechanical' method, something like keeping it compressed for a lot of time, or bandaging it again for a long period?
    Thankyou anyway
    kisses
    • 4 posts
    July 28, 2008 4:24 PM BST
    Thanks for your answer.
    well yes, i mean something like that, but, of course, not too thraumatic. Some sort of binding but not heavy enough to cause circulation problems. Or anything else if exists..
    i don't want to just hide it, i want it to be smaller
    • 4 posts
    July 29, 2008 6:33 PM BST
    Thanks to both of you for your answers

@Joni Marie Cruz But my problem is that i would have liked physical reduction because i dislike it when i'm naked. I know that there are a few methods to 'hide' make it smaller when there's something covering it, but that's not my goal. I simply dislike it a lot the way it is now, even simply because i know it is there (big). I want it smaller for myself, rather than for others. But i understand it is probably impossible. Thankyou anyway for your suggestions

@Wendy Larsen Ok i understand there is not a safe mode to do it. Talking about surgery, is there the possibility to reduce it? i mean, i suppose it is surgically possible, but do doctors are 'morally' able to do it? i fear they don't.
    I use to think they will 'cut' everything (for transgendes) or nothing, not something in the middle, but maybe, as a nurse, you know something that i don't

Oh and forgive my poor english
    • 4 posts
    July 29, 2008 10:23 PM BST
    Joni, i've to admit my ignorance because i don't know what RN stands for
    Also i'm not sure the problem would be only moral. Maybe it's also a legal problem. But probably that depends on the country. Possibly in the States it's easier, at least in this case. I mean here in Italy, if you go to a surgeon asking him to cut you left leg, without any reason, it is possible that, in case the doc accepts, he will be legally sued. But i'm not quite sure because i've never heard of such cases.
    Oh well it's a dream and such will stay, like many others.
    But thanks for you support and understanding Joni, it helps a lot.
    many hugs to you as well!
  • July 30, 2008 9:12 AM BST
    Hi Pink
    My fiance is very well endowed and manages to hide it by tucking. The wearing of loose skirts then helps hide the slight bulge that may occur.

Alina xx
    • 1980 posts
    July 28, 2008 4:12 PM BST
    Hi Pink-

You mean sort of like foot-binding? I don't know for sure, but I kind of doubt it, you may cause injury by compressing it too tightly and cutting off the circulation or something. Just do a search on "tucking", there have been numerous posts on the topic. And wear loose fitting clothes.

Good luck, hon.

Hugs...Joni Marie
    • 2573 posts
    July 29, 2008 3:35 AM BST
    You don't want to do any long term compression of your penis unless you want it to turn gangrenous.....black, dead and falls off, if you are lucky and it doesn't spread to the testicles and body. I've seen it, it takes less than you think. It also smells really bad. (I'm a nurse). Get things surgically removed if you don't want them.

What you want is called a "gaff". it gives you a flat profile in front and keeps the penis hidden without trauma. you can also learn to tuck your testicles up into the bone cavities that they descend through. I am not the person to learn this technique from, but there is much online help including here. Cold helps. They also retract when you are kicked in them but I don't recommend that technique and some martial artists learn to retract them for that reason. There are fancy gaff's made to look like a vagina, some quite expensive and realistic ones in silicone (we are talking into thousands of dollars)

• 1980 posts
    July 29, 2008 2:00 PM BST
    Hi Pink-

You might check out these guys, whoops, I mean the site, that is. http://www.koalaswim.com. I've ordered one myself (no, Wendy, not the one with the ring in the back and stop snickering) and will report on results when it arrives. Something cold, like a small sack of frozen peas, applied to the area can be helpful. And yes, hon, I understand you mean some sort of permanent physical reduction in the size of your penis, on that I have no practical idea except that surgery of some sort would have to be involved. Once again, good luck.

Hugs...Joni Marie
    • 1980 posts
    July 29, 2008 8:03 PM BST
    Hi Pink-

Your English is excellent, hon, please don't worry. My wife is also an RN, and while I haven't spoken with her on this particular topic, you asked an excellent question as to whether a responsible Dr would "morally" undertake to do what you are seeking. My gut instinct is to say, probably not. Every surgery has its attendant risks, so I would think that most Dr's would be very hesitant to perform such an operation (I really have no idea if it's even possible.) and would probably consider it mutilation of an otherwise healthy organ.

However, one can always "doctor shop", you could probably find a surgeon willing to do nearly anything if the price were right. After all, look at what supposedly ethical surgeons have done to Michael Jackson's face. Still I'm sure it would be quite expensive and may have unintended consequences.

Pink, I want you to know I sympathize with your feelings. It's difficult enough feeling like a girl with the handicap of our natal physical condition. I certainly wish you the best of luck with what you are looking for.

Hugs...Joni Marie
    • 1980 posts
    July 29, 2008 10:37 PM BST
    Hi Pink-

RN stands for Registered Nurse, like what Wendy is, though different specialties. And I agree with your reasoning, hon, most Dr's take an oath, mainly based on the Hippocratic Oath, to "Primum Non Nocere", which, since Italian is a Latin language, may actually mean the same thing in Italian, but means in English, essentially, "First Do No Harm". So yes, you are very right, if I walked into a Dr's office and asked him to cut off my hands, he might refer me to a psychiatrist, but he wouldn't do it, at least I hope not. I might be able to find a Dr who would, somehow, somewhere, if money were no object. But the comparison you have made is very correct.

And Pink, I hope you will stay here and be part of the TW community. I assure you you will find help and support here. Many of us hate our bodies, or at least our genitalia, and while not TS (transsexual) and not prepared to undergo surgery to change it would like things to be different. I understand how you feel, and I'm sure many other girls here on TW understand as well.

I hope to see you here more, hon. Thank you for your sweet thoughts.

Hugs...Joni Marie
    • 734 posts
    July 30, 2008 1:03 AM BST
    Hi Pink,

If - money permitting - you can buy penis enlargement surgery - then, ergo, you'd think you could buy penis reduction surgery.

There is nothing moral involved. It would be a cosmetic procedure.

However, whilst a cursory search online has thrown up many references to penis reduction surgery, I have no idea if a) it is possible and b) what level of quality you would, in reality, be left with.

I would certainly recommend you do a thorough online research and also consult your doctor for further advice.

Just my thoughts hunni.

Much love

Rae xx
    • 2358 posts
    July 31, 2008 12:12 PM BST
    google cache sex panties, A panty that is designed to hide and disguise your penis to give the appearance of the mound of venus, used by drag queens and in the theatre.

good luck
    • 2573 posts
    August 1, 2008 5:06 AM BST
    Not that I recommend a surgical solution to your problem, but if you feel you must I would suggest a surgeon who does FtM SRS, not a MtF surgeon. After all you want to end up with a functioning penis, not a vagina. If you think there is any chance you will want SRS MtF, however, I recommend waiting until you have that.