some help please

• September 7, 2008 11:02 PM BST
    I am finding dressing in doors not enough now and would like to have a night out , but being shy and not knowing anyone this is not essay . So do any off you girls know of a good place to go our a tranny night out were with some help and support i can go.I live in cheshire so getting to manchester is essay .

Thanks
    Christina x x x x
    • 181 posts
    September 8, 2008 6:56 PM BST
    Oh I wish you lived near by dear. I would take you to plases around the Virginia Commonwealth University campus. Its an art school, there are several Gay clubs here and there at least you can be you're self! Ellen
  • September 21, 2008 2:38 PM BST
    Thanks for the help. Still a little shy but thinking about going for a driver later would it is dark and may be a walk
    xx
    • 1195 posts
    September 21, 2008 3:20 PM BST
    Christina - go for it. My first excursion into the world was at night - what a rush.
    hugs
    Gracie
    • 181 posts
    September 22, 2008 4:37 PM BST
    Mary dear, you remind me of memories that I have from years ago. My real hair wa sa shade of auburn then, ah.... it was probably 1978-9. I would go out in front of my office in Houston and of course Id be dressed. I had a pair of boots that i had found it Woolco, (REMEMBER THEM )? i also had a pair of caramel 1inch heels that were maybe an 11. I would go out to the parking lot and stroll about and perhaps smoke a cigarette. Of course, it would be late and I would always be listening fo an approacing car. Girls, it was still Illegal to be crossdressed in Houston then! When I see just how far we as a group have come today, im breathless! For me to have come from a place where I cowered about and today, I say, STOP THE SHAME! Im reminded that we are people too! We are not freaks like the Neanderthals would have you beleive . We are not entertainment for the " Gay Crowd " either. Im so sick of us being portrayed like candidates for the Springer show I just want to go away somewhere and never return! So what if you want to wear a dress. So what ? Why is it that women feel that its their god given right to wear what ever they well please and we born Men, well we're " PERVERTS, Child Molesters, hell we are the lowest form of human debris that ever was formed! Listen gals , Get out there, yes you. Get out there and find out if you really want to go all the way with a transition! Meanwhile CARRY youre self as a LADY. Im so sick of what I see in the bars with the crossdressers. If you're going to put on the hose , wear some clothes! Ellen shaver
    • 1652 posts
    September 7, 2008 11:41 PM BST
    The Village in Manchester is always a good place to go on any night, safe and friendly, always other trannies about, and just right for your first time out.
    Halloween is coming up soon and there has always been a gathering of TW girls down Canal Street that weekend.
    I'm not sure if I can make it yet, but i'm sure there'll be someone from here going who would be happy to meet up with you.
    Try spending some time in the chatroom getting to know some of the UK girls, we are quite a friendly bunch.
    xx
    • 2068 posts
    September 7, 2008 11:54 PM BST
    Lucy's dead right about the village......its a great place for a nite out. I Know, i've been on a few occasions.

Lol xxxxxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie
    • 2017 posts
    September 8, 2008 8:56 AM BST
    Come and meet the girls in Chat to get to know them and then when you decide to take the plunge and head for Manchester at least you know you won't be alone and will have some support if you need it.

Nikki