Transliving Weekend at Eastbourne

• 40 posts
    September 10, 2008 11:12 PM BST
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Transliving Weekend 27th-30th March 2009

We are pleased to host an Exclusive TG weekend in a luxurious Eastbourne hotel, a minutes’ walk from the sea front and main shopping centre.
    Front bedroom windows enjoy a view across the Bandstand to the English Channel. Modern well furnished en-suite centrally heated bedrooms, all with colour TV's and tea/coffee making facilities and are served by a lift.

Weekend will consist of Disco, Gala dinner, trade stands, and other entertainment.

Cost will be £125 per person; this includes Bed and breakfast, evening meal, entertainment and administration charges.

A supplement of £25 applies to single occupancy in a double room.
    Entertainment is in the ball room, with no disabled access; however, there are lifts for the rest of the hotel

There are doubles, twins and singles available; there are only 2 triple rooms available.

This hotel like many on the south coast has no parking; however there is a secure NCP close by.

A deposit of £30 per person is payable to secure your place for this event (first come first served)

Cheques payable to: Transliving International
    And sent to: PO Box 3 BASILDON Essex SS13 3WA

Credit card payments 01268 583761 (will incur a 3% surcharge
    • 614 posts
    September 11, 2008 3:13 PM BST
    Hi ya susan do you want me to post this info onto the forums on the papillon website for you and also i can put it in are new section on shortbreaks/holidays as well if you would like
    • 40 posts
    September 12, 2008 4:49 PM BST
    Thanks Christina, that would be great
    • 614 posts
    September 12, 2008 7:16 PM BST
    Have added it in on are site for you
  • September 19, 2008 7:45 PM BST
    Belinda and I received our booking confirmation at lunchtime. As I've said on Angels and Roses we are willing to help any shy, nervous or first time girls that attend this weekend.

Alina x