Hello, it's only me.

• September 15, 2008 10:47 AM BST
    Hi there,
    I guess I'd better introduce myself, I've just turned 20, no please no belated happy birthday, I've been dressing since like forever, though unsure if I want to take this further or not, guess I'm looking for an answer, does anyone have it? If nothing else I hope to make a few friends.
    Huggles
    Becca
  • a a
    • 96 posts
    September 15, 2008 12:10 PM BST
    Hi rebecca,
    Welcome to TW,best site on the net for girls like us.You`ll make lot`s of great friends here.Everyone is friendly and supportive.If you want any help you`ve only got to ask.
    In anwser to your question"do I want to take this further?"
    Only you can anwser that questoin,but I bet if you look deep inside yourself you probably already know the anwser.I found it helpful when I was searching for anwsers,to read others Tgirls stories and life exsperiences.It helped me to understand myself better. I hope this helps.
    Hugs and kisses,
    Michelle xxxx
    • 1195 posts
    September 15, 2008 2:46 PM BST
    Rebecca
    Another welcome - as Nikki says don't be in a rush. Be happy, comfortable, that "warm fuzzy" feeling at this stage of life. You say you've been dressing forever. That's just fine. I think you'll like it here.
    hugs
    Gracie
    • 315 posts
    September 15, 2008 2:55 PM BST

Rebecca,
    Just to add my own welcome to you, to the best "sisterhood" I've ever come across.

You'll find us a friendly, supportive lot here, and any questions you have, just ask. There's a wealth of information and help here, so ............... kick the heels off, pour that glass of wine, and make yourself at home.

Hugs,
    Angela. xx.
  • September 15, 2008 8:22 PM BST
    Thanks girls for the warm welcome, it feels good to be here, I must say that I'm taking baby steps here, as I haven't been on a site like this for over two years due to a nasty experience.
    Huggles
    Becca
    • 404 posts
    October 9, 2008 9:15 PM BST
    Hallo Rebecca,

Look at it this way- it's like being on a journey with an open ticket. There may be a final destination pencilled in but you can stop off wherever you want along the way and then travel a bit further if and when you feel ready to. The main thing is,listen to yourself-it's your life-and don't let yourself be pressured into anything by anybody.

ciao
    Lynn H.
    • 2017 posts
    September 15, 2008 12:51 PM BST
    Hi Rebecca, welcome to TW. Before you worry too much about where you are going with this, why don't you just get to know us and make some friends. Who knows, they might even be able to give you some guidance along the way.

If you aren't sure about who you are and where you are going though, my advice would be don't rush into anything too soon, because you may live to regret it later. You have to be absolutely certain of what you want before you go and get it. In the meantime, just have some fun and perhaps in a year's time you will have a better understanding of just what it is YOU want.

Good luck and best wishes hon.

Nikki
    • 1980 posts
    September 22, 2008 3:50 AM BST
    Hi Rebecca-

Please forgive me for not responding sooner, I plead the press of day to day life, making a living so interferes with the important things. Welcome to TW, hon. You are lovely, if you don't mind my saying. And whatever bad experience you may have had, well no guarantees, of course, but TW is so not like that at all. We sometimes have our little spats, as any family does, but mostly we care for and support each other. It's so nice to have you here, Rebecca. Please make yourself at home, girl.

Hugs...Joni Marie