got a bit of bad news

• 112 posts
    October 10, 2008 9:32 PM BST
    A few years ago a friend of mine wrote to a magazine for a maid and one wrote back. Funnily enough the name was Julie which was a coincedence as Clair's mum was called Julie. Anyway a bloke turned up and called himself Julie and said that he liked dressing up in a maids outfit (not a sexy one) and do house work. A couple of years later he into wearing make up not a lot but he wore it.

The last time we saw her was Feb this year, we got a phone call from her a few weeks ago sayin that she had a stroke back in June this year and that she's been diagnosed with diabetes and that she's also got motor norones disease and hasn't got long left to live. I said to my friend that I would tell you all as I thought you would like to know.

Ill keep you updated and when I know wats happening ill tell you.

Please say a prayer for her.
    • 181 posts
    October 13, 2008 7:00 PM BST
    Donna, Id be honered to write a prayer into the prayer book at church for you're friend. This proves to me that not all trans people are trying to live off the public dole and that theyre trying to live on their own! Hey Michiael Savage READ THIS THREAD !
    • 2573 posts
    October 11, 2008 2:32 AM BST
    I'm with Nikki. Tell Julie that, though she is not a TW member, our hearts are with our Sister. Give her a big "HUG" from me.
    • 734 posts
    October 10, 2008 10:49 PM BST
    Thankyou Donna for sharing this here.

My thoughts and prayers go not only to Julie but to those close to her and who care and worry about her.

So much love to you all.

Rae xx
    • 2017 posts
    October 10, 2008 10:52 PM BST
    How awful!! A stroke, diabetes and motor neurones disease?

Let her know that our thoughts and sympathies are with her.

Nikki