Flying with breast forms in luggage

• 1 posts
    December 28, 2008 4:54 PM GMT
    Am flying out to Stockholm in the New Year and am planning to spend some time en femme to build up my courage. Howver I'm wondering what HM Customs policy is on packing breast forms in luggage. Anyone with advice on this? Thanks.
  • December 28, 2008 5:04 PM GMT
    Paul,

If you put them in a suit case that goes into the hold, they are very unlikely to even notice them. If in your hand luggage you may have to explain what they are, but remember customs really don't give a damn about what you get up to in your life! I know girls on this site that have flown dressed with no problems! Customs are only interested in security and contraband, so don't worry, just have fun in Stockholm.

Huggles

Becca
    • 1912 posts
    December 28, 2008 6:41 PM GMT
    I agree with Rebecca, first off they won't care and so what if they get a laugh out of it. Otherwise if they ask you, just say "haven't you ever seen boobs before?" and leave it at that.
    Hugs,
    Marsha
    • 32 posts
    December 28, 2008 11:08 PM GMT
    Hi,

I flew back from Amsterdam once with my forms and clothes in my suitcase and got stopped by a female customs officer and asked to open my bag - as she said a bloke on his own coming in from Amsterdam was suspicious. Anyway she and a fellow officer and I went into one of the side offices to check through my bag - all she said is that they often get jealous with us as we usually have better clothes!

Don't worry about it, take them in your luggage and enjoy yourself.

• 2627 posts
    December 28, 2008 7:18 PM GMT
    As long as there not exploding breast forms don't worry.
    • 1980 posts
    December 29, 2008 3:06 AM GMT
    Last time I flew I hid them in my bra. Shh...don't tell anyone.

Hugs...Joni Marie
    • 2017 posts
    December 29, 2008 1:26 PM GMT
    I can tell you from experince that you will not have any problems with this at all, whether they are in your luggage or if you are wearing them.

Nikki