Out and about in London

• 11 posts
    January 10, 2008 1:22 AM GMT
    Hi Girls

My GF and I are off to London next week for a few days; Monday to Friday. Honest appraisal here; what is London town like for dressing and being out and about daytime? I'm not looking to walk around Brixton or that, nor do I want to hit out and out dressing agencies; I just want to hang round the main shopping areas, tourist spots etc. Also, any mid week clubs or hang out suggestions are welcome

• 11 posts
    January 10, 2008 12:05 PM GMT
    Hi Anne,

Ok, Brixton is off the map then, as will be any Tesco shop

I'm more thinking of the main city, it should be fine for a TV, yeah? Any suggestions aside from the usual Madam Tussauds etc?
    • 11 posts
    January 11, 2008 12:18 AM GMT
    Herself wants to do the Eye. I have a fear of falling (Not of heights, oddly enough) so I'll check it out. Also will probably hit some shops and tour buses as well, so we will see the town from the top of a slow bus. Love the idea of Camden Markets, hate the idea of no high heels! And I don't want corn with my potato

From what I gather, there doesn't seem to be a lot of TV events or clubs mid week. I think the only one we dug up was the Soho Revue, unless something more off the beaten track is going on.