hello i a new girl on this site.

• 1 posts
    January 12, 2009 8:09 PM GMT
    hello all, I hope to here from you all.
    • 1195 posts
    January 13, 2009 2:53 PM GMT
    hi Lauren - welcome to TW. You should fit right in here - you look great in you pix. I'm jealous - about 40 years jealous. I've been a member for a while and I really do enjoy the banter, gossip, whatever you may call the conversations.
    hugs
    Gracie
    • 181 posts
    January 14, 2009 3:19 PM GMT
    Lauren, I don't know too much about Illinois. I only know the way to get in and out of Chicago in a large truck. Welcome to Tranny web. Let us know how we can be of help or inspiration. Ellen S
  • January 17, 2009 2:59 AM GMT
    Hi Lauren, welcome and nice to meet!!

Maria
    • 2017 posts
    January 13, 2009 3:22 PM GMT
    I know I've said it already Lauren but 'welcome to TW'. Mary's right, you do look fantastic. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Nikki
    • 1980 posts
    January 13, 2009 4:08 PM GMT
    Hi Lauren-

Hey girl, welcome to TW. You have found the bestest place for...well, girly things! Whether it's shopping or tips on makeup or places to go or whatever. And it is also a wonderful site to reach out and make new friends and find support and help a shoulder to lean on if you need it, which we all do sometime or another. Please feel free to join in on the chats and posts and so on, okay? I so hope you like it here, if you have any questions please email me or any of the other mods, that's what we're here for.

Hugs...Joni Marie