Hello TrannyWeb members

• 33 posts
    January 14, 2009 6:55 PM GMT
    Hello everyone,
    Basic stats are mostly found on my profile but... I am a 37yr old. transgender girl, I have been "semi-out" for a number of years. My picture "whenever it is approved" will show me from a couple of years ago. I am struggling pretty hard with my TS issues basically it is a struggle of what I want to do versus what I can do right now. Living in a small town which has a high number of Pentecostals is pretty unique for someone like myself. Oh, I have been told on more than one occasion on where I am going and I tend to have a smarmy remark about how I am on the staff management recruiting team there. I typically ask them at that point if they would like to join I used to live in Indianapolis and was very active in the GLBT community there. Where I am now there pretty much is no community per se. My current SO and I are having some problems because of my "issues" that is a long story. My previous marriage ended very badly because of me being trans and I lost everything. I am sure this is nothing new to a lot of the members here. Being back in college has been an experience for me and I am going to try and re-start the GLBT club at college. Well I guess that is all for an introduction, I look forward to chatting and hearing from others.

Michelle
  • January 18, 2009 4:38 PM GMT
    Hi Michelle, Nice to meet you!! I look forward to chatting with you in future!!

All the best,
    • 1980 posts
    January 15, 2009 10:28 AM GMT
    Hi Michelle-

Welcome to Tranny Web, girl. You have found the right place for help, support and understanding, we all know what it's like to have gone through what you're going through. Please make yourself at home here and feel free to join in on the discussions and chats. If you have any questions, I hope you will email me or one of the other mods. Glad you're here.

Hugs...Joni Marie