Newbie Intro - hello girls!!!

• January 17, 2009 3:19 AM GMT

Hi Everyone!!

My name is Maria,

I thought that I should introduce myself!! I am a closet crossdresser since my teens. I am currently a 47 (maybe LOL). Lately I have been getting a few more of my things and setting things up a bit. Still not quite ready to come out fully.
    So I have been roaming the site now for week now and soaking up all the great information and support you have all posted.
    I know that i have found something great here,as now I can chat with other who fully understand!!!

I look forward to chat with you at someitme!! I plan to post some pictures soon!!

Hugs.....OXOX

Maria
    • 1912 posts
    January 17, 2009 3:32 AM GMT
    Maria, It is really great to have you here. I hope you enjoy the forums, blogs, chat and everything else at TW. I look forward to chatting with you.
    Hugs,
    Marsha
  • January 18, 2009 4:27 PM GMT
    Marsha, Thanks for the response, I am looking forward to chatting you and other members.
    Hugs back

• January 18, 2009 4:40 PM GMT
    Joni-Marie, Thanks again for the warm welcome and all the encouragement!!

Hugs...
  • January 19, 2009 2:19 AM GMT
    Hi Meredith, Sorry I missed the one about the mroning coffee

I will to the chat room soon!!

• January 19, 2009 2:21 AM GMT
    Hey Nikki and Karen, Thanks for the warm welcome!!!!

I hope to chat with you soon!!

• 171 posts
    January 19, 2009 1:50 PM GMT
    Hi Maria

Your post is using up January's allocation of exclaimation marks!!
    You'll find this place useful and very supportive.

Rachel
  • January 19, 2009 3:13 PM GMT
    Thanks Rachel. I think already have
    • 1195 posts
    January 19, 2009 3:42 PM GMT
    Maria - I'll add my welcome to the list.
    In my humble opinion we all like to meet new friends and get to know them better.
    I always remember the story of the disabled boy who wasn't able to attend public school. When he was out walking with his instructor he would always stop to look through the fence around the local school yard. His instructior asked him why he always stopped there. His reply was that he just wanted to see the friends he hadn't made yet.

hugs
    Gracie
  • January 19, 2009 3:47 PM GMT
    Thanks Mary Grace
    • 1980 posts
    January 18, 2009 4:37 PM GMT
    Hi Maria-

I hope you'll pardon my tardiness in saying hello, I plead work, nasty four letter word!, thank you so much for joining TW, you are so welcome here. It really is a great place for girls like us, you'll find help and support and all sorts of resources and, more importantly, you'll have an opportunity to make new friends who know exactly what you're going through. Please feel free to join in on any of the chats and forums. Glad you're here.

Hugs...Joni Marie
    • 2463 posts
    January 18, 2009 6:04 PM GMT
    Welcome, Maria!

You are aware of the TW policies concerning new girls here regarding having the morning coffee made.........

So, hang out, go to the chatroom, and let us get to know you!

Mere and Josie
    • 2017 posts
    January 18, 2009 6:20 PM GMT
    Welcome to TW Maria, it sounds as though you have been enjoying it so far, it only gets better you know.

Look forward to seeing you around more.

Nikki
    • 2627 posts
    January 18, 2009 8:20 PM GMT
    Hi Maria & welcome to TW!!!!!